joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 20th snow event

Thundersnow12

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody with pets noticing that they're going bat sh*t crazy? All three dogs here are going nuts, wanting to go outside constantly. Perhaps they're telling us that it's going to snow too much for them to go outside the next day or two? :whistle::lmao:

Yup my jack russell terrier has been going out every hour. Acting crazier than normal. Afraid to let him outside because there have been coyotes seen around the area. I think mine is telling me to stop watching the models and play with me!

Anybody with pets noticing that they're going bat sh*t crazy? All three dogs here are going nuts, wanting to go outside constantly. Perhaps they're telling us that it's going to snow too much for them to go outside the next day or two? :whistle::lmao:

my Aussie Cattle dog has been wanting to go out about every 30 minutes....which is nutso for her. . .but the she has also been lappin' the water up with how dry it is....so....

she does make nests in the house though when uberly low pressures are inbound FWIW

PS . . . solid run for N IL

Yikes, although I enjoyed doing upper air when I was the SCEP at WFO NYC, so glad we don't have it here at LOT, we keep our morning data desk shifts to 6-2 year round. 12z in the winter can obviously be busy and we have to be here a bit earlier for it. Which FO are you at? Appreciate the thoughts on the snow event too.

Right now I am at WFO LBF. I actually like Upper Air, but yeah, the 4 AM shift is not my idea of fun ;)

Just guessing...did you go to SUNY Brockport?

Archived