• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Eastern Skin

Alpha5

It's not coming back. However, I may rebuild the WWBB skin at some point. The old skins are completely incompatible with the new board version, so each skin has be to rebuilt from scratch. I am trying to keep the skin count to a minimum to make sure that all features work as they should.

BTW Blizz, did you ever read the poll question? LOL

It's not coming back. However, I may rebuild the WWBB skin at some point. The old skins are completely incompatible with the new board version, so each skin has be to rebuilt from scratch. I am trying to keep the skin count to a minimum to make sure that all features work as they should.

Crap...well if you do rebuild one, consider the eastern one, seems like a good amount of people liked it alot.

Please bring back the WWBB skin. People want to say I live in the past fine, I just like the familiarity of it and the ease of use. Please bring it back as soon as you possibly can. I'll be making a nice donation this year too, so take that into consideration, lol, j/k. ;)

Edit: In all seriousness I just made my donation, hope it helps! Happy Holidays!

Please bring back the WWBB skin. People want to say I live in the past fine, I just like the familiarity of it and the ease of use. Please bring it back as soon as you possibly can. I'll be making a nice donation this year too, so take that into consideration, lol, j/k. ;)

Edit: In all seriousness I just made my donation, hope it helps! Happy Holidays!

I'll do my best to get something done on it. Thank you for the donation! We're about to start up the annual "drive" but will be sure to add those who have donated in between the drives to the goal total. :)

Good on 'ya for putting your money where you mouth is. You've set a very good example...

Good on 'ya for putting your money where you mouth is. You've set a very good example...

It is about time I did. In the past I would have helped Eastern and WWBB too but was lacking in funds often. Fortunately for me that is no longer the case. I have been following weather boards since The Weather Channel Winter 2000-2001 message boards (then WWBB, Eastern and now here) and it was high time I gave back something for 10-11 years worth of such great resources.

Archived