• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
10/29 Pic's / Video Thread

absolutely gorgeous morning for a some trekking through neighboring Langhorne, was like the dead of winter 1st thing with the nearly 3" of slop frozen solid, maybe a once in a lifetime cobination snow / near peak leaves locally

what was your final total in Feasterville? My parents measured 2.7" at my house.

Finally have pics on my PC, have been fighting power outages all day, and it's still flickering :( That little ruler sticking out next to the car on the second last pic: that was on blacktop, so the initial accumulation was probably missed there, and of course all day compaction. The driving pics are from about 2:30 EDT driving home on Walker road just south of Alburtis, heading up to State Street on south mountain. (near Bear Creek, but not exactly the road Bear Creek is on) The car and house pics are from near end of storm at night. EDIT: These are all from the 29th, I didn't want to drive there this morning, it was bad enough yesterday! Notice how the snow on the road in the first pic isn't as bad as later on....even though it was a cool looking scene :)

post-5474-0-68856700-1320013625.jpg

#6 I've personally seen 2 people crash into that guardrail while I was driving, who knows how many do it when I'm not there!! Wasn't quite at the top yet, but it got really slippery plus had to deal with a stuck driver...so no more road pics. EDIT: This was with a Subaru AWD, it was still slippery even with that!

post-5474-0-62344400-1320014078.jpg

Archived