• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Board Software Upgrade to 3.1.4

Wow

Are the names of mods/mets/admins/forecasters not showing up colored for anyone else? I think it happened right around the time of this update

Did you read his post? ;)

We have upgraded to 3.1.4, however there are a couple of modifications which will need to be reinstalled, such as the custom menu at top and the group color scheme. All should be back online shortly.

the parse error was from some edits I made earlier today and was notified and fixed it tonight.

Sorry to be a pain in the azz, but I can't get to my settings.

I get this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ARRAY, expecting ')' in /home/admin/public_html/bb/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line1186

Sorry to be a pain in the azz, but I can't get to my settings.

I get this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ARRAY, expecting ')' in /home/admin/public_html/bb/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line1186

No problem. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I shouldn't have edited them in notepad. arrowheadsmiley.png

Fixed.

Just a little nitpick I found: When viewing member profiles, the page title has span and /span tags with the member's name in-between. Perhaps an extra or left-out " somewhere.

This may not pertain to all skins... just noticed it on my Eastern Throwback and there's no chance in hell that I'm switching skins to see if it's a consistent issue :P

An error I have been seeing since the new version is :

Sometimes people who are not moderators or mets have their name appear in red or green on the main page of the forums. Once you actually go to that post the name is the correct color, just seems to be isolated to the front page.

Just had that happen to me as well.

Just a little nitpick I found: When viewing member profiles, the page title has span and /span tags with the member's name in-between. Perhaps an extra or left-out " somewhere.

This may not pertain to all skins... just noticed it on my Eastern Throwback and there's no chance in hell that I'm switching skins to see if it's a consistent issue :P

I am getting this with the default skin as well.

works fine for me. maybe you tried to use it at the exact moment it was updating the search database.

No, still screwed up. It looks okay on page 1, everything is in order, but when you go to page 2... there are threads that should be listed on page 1 showing up... and then it sort of repeats itself in later pages.

• 1 month later...

Archived