Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Katia/Lee Banter Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess what I meant was the page and a half or two pages of argument over a ridiculous 1938 comparison that seems to have been misunderstood in the first place. Seemed like we needed a "runoff" thread...

Did you really get 5 posted? I thought you were teflon here...

when you're consistently mentioning weenie analogs and low probability events it generally hurts your credibility...this reference is not an isolated incident...this type of stuff has been going on for years

is funny some of the comments.. don't mention 1938 b/c a poster will flip and believe you b/c you have a red tag.. give me a break. or don't mention 1938 b/c I said so.. it should only be mention if I agree of it..

WTF.. this board is getting ridiculous.

he was wrong about every aspect of that...then he backpeddled to just saying it was a track similarity...which has exactly 0 value

he was wrong about every aspect of that...then he backpeddled to just saying it was a track similarity...which has exactly 0 value

maybe you are right I did not read the whole thing, but what I see is a consistent badgering of the same posters every time I log in or is the same people arguing about the same stuff, maybe we should be doing something about that. just my two cents, I know I am not in the TC club, but just saying.

Raul

maybe you are right I did not read the whole thing, but what I see is a consistent badgering of the same posters every time I log in or is the same people arguing about the same stuff, maybe we should be doing something about that. just my two cents, I know I am not in the TC club, but just saying.

Raul

i stopped at you not reading the whole thing...perhaps next time before weighing in you should know what you are talking about?

Raul

Did you notice it wasn't just Kush, but 3 or 4 pro-mets who were coming down hard on him? It wasn't a troll fest by people in some kind of tropical club, and Chris and Ellinwood are not, as far as I know, considered full time tropical thread posters.

Did you notice it wasn't just Kush, but 3 or 4 pro-mets who were coming down hard on him? It wasn't a troll fest by people in some kind of tropical club, and Chris and Ellinwood are not, as far as I know, considered full time tropical thread posters.

yeah I did notice that, but also my comment is more general in nature, anyway I need to get back to work, you guys mostly do a good job, it just seems that some posters get attacked all the time, like an emotional type of response to them..

yeah I did notice that, but also my comment is more general in nature, anyway I need to get back to work, you guys mostly do a good job, it just seems that some posters get attacked all the time, like an emotional type of response to them..

or it could be because they constantly are aggressively wrong...

Archived