• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Katia/Lee Banter Thread

if the planet Jupiter took a **** it wouldn't be as big of a dook as you.

still pretty high winds forecasted for gusts round these parts...near 80?

I might be the only person left on this forum thinking as such but I think this will overperform compared to what a lot of people are expecting. It just does NOT want to weaken... Call me crazy, but my opinions are my opinions.

under normal circumstances I'd think this would be a TS with sustained of 60-65kts right now...its staying relatively strong/same right now and has been over the last 12 or so hours.

this things been over land all day, I'm just saying it should be weaker than it is. It's own energy has really kept it going

Does anyone still think this will landfall in sne as a cat 1?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, I just made a wrong call...I'm glad you had those all saved somewhere though. You're randomly attacking some guy's services and feeling like a tough guy about it. I don't know what making fun of him is doing for you...you've surely never even met him in real life yet you feel the need to attack him.

by the way, winds did gust to near 80 mph (not knots) near UConn, it did overperform in the way of extreme flooding and surge in southern CT, it was just barely downgraded from a cat 1 upon arrival. Anything else?

hey, I just made a wrong call...I'm glad you had those all saved somewhere though. You're randomly attacking some guy's services and feeling like a tough guy about it. I don't know what making fun of him is doing for you...you've surely never even met him in real life yet you feel the need to attack him.

lol "services"

lol "services"

does it really matter to you what he calls it? Is the gravity of what he's doing pulling so hard on you that tonight you are not going to be sleeping because someone somewhere is not a professional meteorologist but they're still offering "services" to somebody?

Maybe you need to go buy a "service" and you'll chill the fook out.

does it really matter to you what he calls it? Is the gravity of what he's doing pulling so hard on you that tonight you are not going to be sleeping because someone somewhere is not a professional meteorologist but they're still offering "services" to somebody?

Maybe you need to go buy a "service" and you'll chill the fook out.

it's deeply disturbing.

I know 1938 is sacred and coveted to some, but I don't think his intent was to raise the weenies of tropical posters by claiming the hr4 144 CMC prog resembled 1938. Can you disagree with him, sure, but some of you really beat him up pretty good. Not sure all of that is warranted.

No one seems to be able to explain what the utility of pointing out that the hr 144 panel looked like 38 was...if it wasn't to arouse weenies, and wasn't to imply that it would actually be like 1938, what was the point?

Search 'waste of time' on google and get shown this thread.

Some of us are actually interested in what is going on with Lee and Katia, and not insults being thrown back and forth by others all the time.

That's like hanging around next to an interstate and complaining about all the vehicle noise.

No one seems to be able to explain what the utility of pointing out that the hr 144 panel looked like 38 was...if it wasn't to arouse weenies, and wasn't to imply that it would actually be like 1938, what was the point?

For once I agree with you kush, I don't see this having any UL similarities nor should it contain the due north movement, the NOGAPS has something to that extent, but I just don't see it to be honest (and for one panel, eh)

He asked Phil and others if there were any analogs when looking at that panel. I think he thought it resembled '38 and was looking for an opinion...but I don't think he intended on inciting the weenies to be honest. I don't think red taggers really get off on having the weenies excited. I mean if I state an opinion about some situation and it resembles a historic event...it's not like I'm saying to myself..."Oh boy I can't wait to get these guys all excited.." At least that's how I feel and I think most other mets feel the same. Nobody gets off on having weenies bow down to you....well except maybe DT..lol.

Perhaps he gets excited talking about storms and it comes out the wrong way, or a way he didn't wish. We've all done it, but I think his posting style puts a target on his back.

Archived