Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
While a Weenie Waits

HoarfrostHubb

Practice snowblowing techniques on neighbors existing leaves

Replace burnt out floodlight bulbs

Buy a new ruler, nay, a yardstick and place in several optimal locations for pictures

Deep kneebends in keeping with the whole "lift with your knees" when shoveling 13.9" of sleet covered cement (for Blizz)

Hide the ice melt

Put an extra set of reflectors on the mailbox (especially up high) so this year the town plows hopefully don't knock it down...

...supposed to do something about beer...not sure what...

Gather up all the Have-a-Heart traps that are now full of chipmunks...drive to Tolland...release them...again

Put an extra set of reflectors on the mailbox (especially up high) so this year the town plows hopefully don't knock it down...

Gather up all the Have-a-Heart traps that are now full of chipmunks...drive to Tolland...release them...again

That was a good one. True weenies don't wait. They go to the snow,

Struggle to keep emotions in check between Kevin's early morning "locks of 2-4" and model runs that steadfastly suggest Pete will be lying on his snow-free picnic table star gazing.

Once again..look past the modles qpf..Look at analogs,past history in setups like this, pattern recognition, and what should happen with an ULL closeby...dig deeper than looking at model output

Once again..look past the modles qpf..Look at analogs,past history in setups like this, pattern recognition, and what should happen with an ULL closeby...dig deeper than looking at model output

I'm keeping things in check--and I'll keep them in check when the models come out. As the words of the reverand and model qpf's begin to converge, I will become excited.

EDIT: should this just become the new banter thread?

I think Mike is auditioning for a Black Ops position .... laying down the law in his GTG attendance list thread.

:ph34r:

Damn straight. I had meant it to be a place you could just click on the last post and see the list of people attending. Conversations on "what you're going to wear?" "will that make me look fat?" "where can I park", etc. can go in the other GTG thread. Instead, I have to keep going in there and clean up after everyone. lol

I'm a little worried that I've been agreeing with you so much lately. Model blind, think outside the model realm.

Practice snowblowing techniques on neighbors existing leaves

Replace burnt out floodlight bulbs

Buy a new ruler, nay, a yardstick and place in several optimal locations for pictures

Deep kneebends in keeping with the whole "lift with your knees" when shoveling 13.9" of sleet covered cement (for Blizz)

Hide the ice melt

Your av reminded me to go pick up a growler of Winter tonight.

• 11 months later...

laugh.gif i didn't see this before now!

Archived