• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Last Minute Contest - Minimums for Friday and Saturday, DCA and IAD

Deck Pic

latest GFS mos is 46 tonight at IAD...NAM is 54.....we'll see....but GFS kind of sh-it the bed with this one

I'm no forecasting expert, but I didn't see anything to justify going as high as what occurred....I guess clouds and wind hurt the drop a bit....and maybe there is still some latent heat around from the heat wave?

I'm not good with lows.. They are always warm it seems. I went below MOS even tho it was 80 at 7 pm.

I read this cool shot all wrong. Thought the cool night would be last night when I saw the dry air moving in yesterday. But the winds stayed up. I was warmer here last night than BWI, at 51.

Tonight looks like the cooler of the two. Its calm and clear at sunset. Mavbe DCA drops below 60; for possibly the last time in quite a while.

So that means the low was actually 53 at IAD yesterday, because the day runs through 1 AM.

yes..

IAD: 53, 48

DCA: 63, 61

I am going to be on the road in a minute...not sure I will get a chance to compile the results....someone else can...or I will get to it later...I think the day 2 mins from this AM are safe....sorry for the delay.....

Archived