• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Easter Weekend Wx Disco

Damage In Tolland

So you're thinking 3 days of clouds and sheet drizzle for the long weekend?

No, I'm referring to the work week. Just saying it has that look. Easter weekend is so far out, but it doesn't seem horrible. I'm going to FL next week so I'll be weenie tanning in the upper 80s.

Nice..Sounds like fun. I think next year we might do Disney with the kids..They'll be 6 and 8..so good ages

Yeah that place can be a bit much, so don't go when they're too young. My Grandmother has a house in Orlando so we're just going for the long weekend to relax and hit the beach. Best time to go, before it gets torrid.

Yeah that place can be a bit much, so don't go when they're too young. My Grandmother has a house in Orlando so we're just going for the long weekend to relax and hit the beach. Best time to go, before it gets torrid.

Yeah good time of year to go..though it can get pretty hot like last weekend.

Maybe you'll get lucky and get some afternoon t-storms too.

Nice..Sounds like fun. I think next year we might do Disney with the kids..They'll be 6 and 8..so good ages

NICE!

i try and go every year. i live for that place. so much fun. went last year even though my daughter was only 18 months but will have to skip this year with the little one. probably head back next spring.

That's usually later in the season, from June on.

You still going to the Cape on the 4th this year?

My grandparents took my sis and I to Disney World after school let out in June many moons ago. Brutal heat and monsoon rains FTL. I remember sleeping on picnic tables instead of the RV because it was so flippin' hot. Missed out on a shuttle launch due to weather as well. Good times.

My grandparents took my sis and I to Disney World after school let out in June many moons ago. Brutal heat and monsoon rains FTL. I remember sleeping on picnic tables instead of the RV because it was so flippin' hot. Missed out on a shuttle launch due to weather as well. Good times.

I went back in June of '07 and it wasn't too bad. It was hot, but td's of 70 instead of 77 like they are in August.

I went back in June of '07 and it wasn't too bad. It was hot, but td's of 70 instead of 77 like they are in August.

My wife and I went to Florida for the July Daytona race about 2003 or something. Did Disney then as well. Hotter than Hades. Jeezum crow. Had a terrific experience with riding a roller coaster in a downpour, however. Still get a kick out of that one. Soaked to the core.

I'm going to orlando too. Were staying for a week though. I've been wondering what the weather is like this time of year. I have a feeling it wont be as bad as last year when I went in the last week of August, a couple days of DP's in the upper 70's is enough to make you wish for a snowstorm.

NICE!

i try and go every year. i live for that place. so much fun. went last year even though my daughter was only 18 months but will have to skip this year with the little one. probably head back next spring.

Ive been to disney like 8-10 times and I'm only 17 lol. We've been all times of the year but the time I've been the most is MLK weekend because I used to get a 4 day weekend for school. This past year we went during christmas time and it was really nice, but of course I missed a 1' snowstorm. devilsmiley.gif One of the days we were there it was in the mid 40s and cloudy the whole day...brutal for Orlando. I believe it was the day that 20-30" was falling in NJ, with snow down to Georgia while it was cloudy, breezy and 42F in Disney.arrowheadsmiley.png

Anyway, beautiful today, 62F and sunny sun.gif

I'm going to orlando too. Were staying for a week though. I've been wondering what the weather is like this time of year. I have a feeling it wont be as bad as last year when I went in the last week of August, a couple days of DP's in the upper 70's is enough to make you wish for a snowstorm.

The water is in the upper 70s, and temps upper 80s. That's fine for me. I've been there several times in the summer. The storms are great, but man is it humid. I don't know what it is, but a dewpoint of 75 there feels a lot more worse than a dewpoint of 75 here. It's brutal there, come July and August.

My sister's family loved the Harry Potter attraction at Universal's Islands of Adventure...... Apparently if you are a HP fan it is like nirvana. I did all the theme parks during my sister's stink in FL ...2000-2005. I'm all theme parked out, but I'm sure the kids would love it.

Yeah good time of year to go..though it can get pretty hot like last weekend.

Maybe you'll get lucky and get some afternoon t-storms too.

Archived