joxey
E/SE PA/NJ/DE meet/greet?

phlwx

Interest in meeting?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No

If you delay til early May, I could show up... but then I'd have to reveal my true identity and my fellow Kryptonians would look down upon me :lol:

Given the way the Flyers are playing of late we might not be meeting for a Flyers game in early May. :(

I don't know about a Flyers game as money is tight for me, but I'd sure like to meet all of you.

Probably to watch a road game at Dave & Busters in Plymouth Meeting...at least it's free to get in. How much you wanna spend on booze, food, and games is up to you. :drunk:

im all for doing this in may...it would be cool to meet ray, since he posts a ton in here....adam would you meet up?

Depends on time and place. I'm pretty busy basically through summer. I guess I'll let the cat out that I'm going to be a dad in June, so I've got to find and move into a new apartment which is going to eat a lot of time. But if it's at D&Bs on a weekend when I'm around, I'll try to make it.

Depends on time and place. I'm pretty busy basically through summer. I guess I'll let the cat out that I'm going to be a dad in June, so I've got to find and move into a new apartment which is going to eat a lot of time. But if it's at D&Bs on a weekend when I'm around, I'll try to make it.

Frigging nice man, congrats!

Congrats man, thats awesome. Well check back in here when we narrow down a place. It would be really cool to meet you and the snow nazi.

Archived