amirah5
E/SE PA/NJ/DE meet/greet?

phlwx

Interest in meeting?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No

Depends on time and place. I'm pretty busy basically through summer. I guess I'll let the cat out that I'm going to be a dad in June, so I've got to find and move into a new apartment which is going to eat a lot of time. But if it's at D&Bs on a weekend when I'm around, I'll try to make it.

:drunk: Congrats!

Better get together before June. Once the baby pops out your free time is shot.

Depends on time and place. I'm pretty busy basically through summer. I guess I'll let the cat out that I'm going to be a dad in June, so I've got to find and move into a new apartment which is going to eat a lot of time. But if it's at D&Bs on a weekend when I'm around, I'll try to make it.

Congrats!!!

Congrats Dad!

Great times ahead for you guys.

Our son just turned 7, time goes by too fast.

Congrats man. This is great news.

Frigging nice man, congrats!

Congrats man, thats awesome. Well check back in here when we narrow down a place. It would be really cool to meet you and the snow nazi.

:drunk: Congrats!

Better get together before June. Once the baby pops out your free time is shot.

Congrats!!!

Congrats Dad!

Great times ahead for you guys.

Our son just turned 7, time goes by too fast.

Congrats man. This is great news.

Thanks guys. I figure I'll be up for the 0z Euro runs for Hurricane Franklin bearing down on the Gulf Coast :devilsmiley:

How about the weekend of May 7-8? Assuming the Flyers are even still in the playoffs by then...

The weekend of 4/30-5/1 is no good for me, too much studying to do for AP tests the next week

the following weekends (14-15 or 21-22) work for me...5/7 is out for me.

Archived