• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BowMeHunter :

"Nice how the 2nd turd slowly pinches its way through the ass cheeks"

:lmao:

lol

:lmao:

Hopefully we can get the second wave far enoguh west for you too.

But we would need a much weaker initial wave.

In any event I would be getting quite excited with the trends if I were in Toronto, Cleveand or Bufffalo right now.

A bit depends on how quick that lil ole block ( note the stuff north of New England on the 500mb vort maps. Why the NAO is going - ) gets out of the way. Thus why as well this system is a bit of a slow mover and could end up even slower. That tiny block is what is keeping that high in place on/near the eastcoast in the NE and thus is preventing this system from going to far east too quickly. Odd situation/block but what is new this winter with all the oddball stuff we have seen. :lol:

Yeah, no second storm, but some of that precip is slow moving anafrontal stuff. I'd think it's a few slushy inches on the backside verbatim.

I'm looking at the GGEM's precipitation type maps and most of it is rain verbatim.

It changes over just in time for Buffalo to produce a light/moderate snowfall, but that's it.

EDIT: and Ottawa.

Pretty much.

I still think this will come down to nowcasting. Thats me though.

The 6z GFS ensembles didn't come in at PSU but looking at Allan's site, there's still quite a bit of spread with a couple members taking the second wave pretty far west.

There are about 4 moving parts with this storm all partially phasing and congealing into one mean trough and then de-amplifying into one or two distinct shortwaves as the storms heads towards the east coast. A tough setup indeed.

So, any idea on what is going to happen? :P

Archived