amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
The presidents day storm

tombo82685

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what frame you're talking about tombo, but we look good on all of them. Phl may mix a little in the beginning, but the immediate NW burbs are all snow.

no, i didnt post the rain ones lol the first half of the storm is rain or first third.

http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/cmdn/pcpn_type/pcpn_type_gem_reg.html

Farther south than the 12Z run I take it?

Looking at it, the low pressure track is about the same, and the zone of precip is the same, its just the low is weaker and get sheared out easier, prob cause of the pv orientation. Its like a catch 22 almost to get the 2nd storm you almost want the first storm to go further north, but then you have to deal with the warm push with it and trying to cool back down fast before the storm comes in. The further south the first storm is the further south and weaker the 2nd storm is.

hr 90 its over, pretty much a 1-3 event for se pa and southern jerz.... pv was displaced to far south and crushes it.. dyl to reading line is an inch or less from the 2nd storm

Farther south than the 12Z run I take it?

South trend for the win! You guys in the LV and Philly can have it, I don't want anymore this winter.

hr 90 its over, pretty much a 1-3 event for se pa and southern jerz.... pv was displaced to far south and crushes it.. dyl to reading line is an inch or less from the 2nd storm

I'm glad I didn't bite into the "storm" aspect of this snow...1-3 is pretty run of the mill and I'm skeptical of the 3 happening in PA...suppression tends to work against us in the last runs...would not be surprised to see a bit less in the end.

South trend for the win! You guys in the LV and Philly can have it, I don't want anymore this winter.

You sound like the women at work they have been saying that since December. Yes I know its been cold and yes I know we had a lot of snow. It's winter, if it was March 27th or say April 4th I could understand but its still winter isn't it? Sorry but been hearing this story all winter at work...

You sound like the women at work they have been saying that since December. Yes I know its been cold and yes I know we had a lot of snow. It's winter, if it was March 27th or say April 4th I could understand but its still winter isn't it? Sorry but been hearing this story all winter at work...

Given the rip-off he's had, its probably the lesser of two evils for him ;)

Archived