12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb. 20th - ? Possible Storm

wisconsinwx

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey :) I thought your SN was familiar but I couldn't make the connection between Muskoka and Muskegon. Why'd you make the move? Want to live in every town in North America that starts with Musk? :lol:

Haha! I have thought about that...pretty ironic. I actually want to live in all towns in North America that start with "Musk" and get decent Lake Effect snows...I moved to Muskoka from PA and worked at a camp there for two years teaching Outdoor Education. I moved back to the states so I could start teaching in a school setting. Although we get lots of snow here, it still doesn't compare to the feet upon feet of Lake effect that Muskoka gets. That place is a true winter wonderland. All the staff at camp thought I was crazy when I got excited to shovel snow in the middle of April after a winter of 280 inches of snow!

Haha! I have thought about that...pretty ironic. I actually want to live in all towns in North America that start with "Musk" and get decent Lake Effect snows...I moved to Muskoka from PA and worked at a camp there for two years teaching Outdoor Education. I moved back to the states so I could start teaching in a school setting. Although we get lots of snow here, it still doesn't compare to the feet upon feet of Lake effect that Muskoka gets. That place is a true winter wonderland. All the staff at camp thought I was crazy when I got excited to shovel snow in the middle of April after a winter of 280 inches of snow!

Yeah, there are a lot worse places for snow than Muskegon. Better amenities too I'd imagine. Muskoka is the sticks.

Archived