• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jebman

Ji

l love winter and snow and subzero vodka cold.

I hate spring and summer. I get to enjoy severe allergies in spring then I am literally in Hell in summer.

But what I really, truly despise is that we have to put up with this crap warm weather in MID FEBRUARY.

Global Warming is GAME ON after all.

Last winter winter was over on Feb 11.

THIS WINTER winter is over on Feb 11.

The southern Mid Atlantic is the most cursed part of the world ever.

I hate this place as badly as egyptians hated mubarak.

I wish to god I lived at 14000 feet in the Sierra Nevada with 478 feet of snow, 100 mph winds and 20 below zero with zero visibilities

There is NO justice in the world - Arkahoma stole our snow - right now they got 22 inches of pure joy on the ground. They stole our precious vodka cold too, They got to enjoy refreshing lows in the negative 30s fahrenheit with deep powder snow. The Outer Banks, Viginia Beach Virginia, SE VA and most of S VA have utterly outperformed us snow wise this winter. North Virginia is a total embarrassment.

What do we get for all our troubles, tribulations and having our poor snow starved souls scoured out all winter?

A g-ddamned EARLY FOOKIN SPRING!!! For us - Spring is not March fookin 21st anymore - Spring starts on Feb 11. This is what truly pisses me off. It will be warm from now on thru September. The GWO cycle is utterly irrelevant - absolutely meaningless. We are going to hit 77 degrees before this month is out. THIS IS FEBRUARY - NOT MARCH

I hate this place - it sucks - it really does

I want an all out ice age - I don't really care if it kills off 99 percent of mankind - which a global ice age would do. I hate summer. There is absolutely nothing good about it - absolutely NO fooking redeeming qualities to be found with the high sun period - NONE!!

I am severely terminally obsessed with snow and cold - valuing those items over everyone and everything else no matter what. That statement defines me more than any other. I have been that way all my life and I am damned PROUD of it to the bitter end. I'm 46 now - I will NEVER change - to the utter detriment and everlasting sorrow and tearful embarrassment of every single person all around me, especially my family. Even if there was a so-called god - WHICH THERE IS NOT - religion is a severe delusion afflicting man - I would proudly stand before him and state that I love the ice age more than even him.

All I really truly give a damn about is high winds, zero visibilities, severe thundersnows with a foot an hour rates, 30 below zero temps and 100 mph wind gusts with drifts to 45 stories.

Nothing else on earth really matters to me at all. That's my final answer - for eternity.

l love winter and snow and subzero vodka cold.

I hate spring and summer. I get to enjoy severe allergies in spring then I am literally in Hell in summer.

But what I really, truly despise is that we have to put up with this crap warm weather in MID FEBRUARY.

Global Warming is GAME ON after all.

Last winter winter was over on Feb 11.

THIS WINTER winter is over on Feb 11.

The southern Mid Atlantic is the most cursed part of the world ever.

I hate this place as badly as egyptians hated mubarak.

I wish to god I lived at 14000 feet in the Sierra Nevada with 478 feet of snow, 100 mph winds and 20 below zero with zero visibilities

There is NO justice in the world - Arkahoma stole our snow - right now they got 22 inches of pure joy on the ground. They stole our precious vodka cold too, They got to enjoy refreshing lows in the negative 30s fahrenheit with deep powder snow. The Outer Banks, Viginia Beach Virginia, SE VA and most of S VA have utterly outperformed us snow wise this winter. North Virginia is a total embarrassment.

What do we get for all our troubles, tribulations and having our poor snow starved souls scoured out all winter?

A g-ddamned EARLY FOOKIN SPRING!!! For us - Spring is not March fookin 21st anymore - Spring starts on Feb 11. This is what truly pisses me off. It will be warm from now on thru September. The GWO cycle is utterly irrelevant - absolutely meaningless. We are going to hit 77 degrees before this month is out. THIS IS FEBRUARY - NOT MARCH

I hate this place - it sucks - it really does

I want an all out ice age - I don't really care if it kills off 99 percent of mankind - which a global ice age would do. I hate summer. There is absolutely nothing good about it - absolutely NO fooking redeeming qualities to be found with the high sun period - NONE!!

I am severely terminally obsessed with snow and cold - valuing those items over everyone and everything else no matter what. That statement defines me more than any other. I have been that way all my life and I am damned PROUD of it to the bitter end. I'm 46 now - I will NEVER change - to the utter detriment and everlasting sorrow and tearful embarrassment of every single person all around me, especially my family. Even if there was a so-called god - WHICH THERE IS NOT - religion is a severe delusion afflicting man - I would proudly stand before him and state that I love the ice age more than even him.

All I really truly give a damn about is high winds, zero visibilities, severe thundersnows with a foot an hour rates, 30 below zero temps and 100 mph wind gusts with drifts to 45 stories.

Nothing else on earth really matters to me at all. That's my final answer - for eternity.

If there is a god, you should be praying to it to get a nice sized asteroid collision to block out the accursed sun and give you your ice age.....

Hell, there's been times I've wanted that to happen too. We just happen to live in a very boring part of the universe.

Archived