joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 3-6 Observations

Rankin5150

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just went out and checked/emptied the gauge, a little over 1.8" event total. This is the most liquid we have had all winter and much needed. I tilled 3 of the larger beds I have last weekend in anticipation of this, as the freshly cut soil would allow it to soak in better. As mentioned earlier, had 3 rumbles of thunder here today, each abut 1 min apart with a cell that went just east of here. The downpour around 12pm pretty much sealed it, +RN came down for 15 min, and I noticed ponding and runoff in areas I usually only see during very heavy events. All in all, despite the precip type, this one was a win!

wondering if the freezing temps came in last night before the fog left. it looked like it snowed the frost was so heavy this morning. there is still a heavy frost in the shaded areas (including my back deck). enough you can see the dogs' foot prints lol

wondering if the freezing temps came in last night before the fog left. it looked like it snowed the frost was so heavy this morning. there is still a heavy frost in the shaded areas (including my back deck). enough you can see the dogs' foot prints lol

yea here to, almost looked like snow.

Archived