EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Feb 9th-? MW/GL/OV Threat

SpartyOn

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know bout the rest of you , but Im not done YET with this potential. Gona hold out until Monday 0z. Nothing else to do! With a warm up coming and a transition in seasons on the doorstep things could "heat" up real fast. Just gota crush this pattern somehow..Hopefully the transition from a winter pattern to a spring pattern will usher in some good Apps runners or Cleveland cutters.

BTW DC 70 ? Heres to an early Cherry Blossom bloom.

Dont know bout the rest of you , but Im not done YET with this potential. Gona hold out until Monday 0z. Nothing else to do! With a warm up coming and a transition in seasons on the doorstep things could "heat" up real fast. Just gota crush this pattern somehow..Hopefully the transition from a winter pattern to a spring pattern will usher in some good Apps runners or Cleveland cutters.

godspeed son...

godspeed

I know nothing's impossible when it comes to weather but the probablility of snow reaching areas north of I-80 is impossible's next door neighbor.

lol I said I would hold out until Monday - but yeesh. Sigh. Seriously ready for spring.

The 18z NAM says hello Florida Panhandle!!!

I am seriously considering going somewhere warm next winter. Getting tired of winter. Really - I am. Seriously. I mean it this time.

Giant City State Park Lodge has now opened for the new season. Time for spring t storms...Anyway, with a seasonal total of ninety inches plus already at nearby South Bend I am thinking of spring as well. Misty snow outside here now. By the way a winter storm watch for 4-8 inches has now been issued for OKC environs for Tues night and Wednesday. Winter doesn't want to give up.

I guess there are a few still in the game with the NAM at 84...

Confluence zone over the Lakes appears to be relaxed/shifted northeast a little on this run. Since phasing is pretty much off the table at this point, if you're on the northern side you have to hope that it keeps trending that way.

Archived