12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 9th-? MW/GL/OV Threat

SpartyOn

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are getting smoked! Side streets are impassable and main roads are getting there as well. I'd say we already have 3 inches of snow and we are under a Winter Storm Warning for the second time in 3 days! :thumbsup:

lucky son of a gun lol.. We couldnt buy a snow up here, and western KY just keeps getting it.

I underestimated totals. We are up to 4.5 inches of snow! This puts me over 20 inches for the season! Best winter since 2004! These three days will probably go down as some of the best for me!:snowman:

Well congrats. You guys down there can use all the snow you can get. It dont happen very often down there.

I have never seen 16+ snow in my life only time was when I was Seattle and went up Mt Rainer in the mountains...

The all time lifetime fall record for me is 14 inches in December 2004 followed by 13.5 in March 2008

Ive seen close to 20" a few times. Twice in my location. PD2 and March 08' Then when I was in Alberta, Canada there was a big storm. The most I ever seen was up in Banff, Alberta though. Had to be at least 6 or 7 feet of snow on the ground.

From JB

NO SUPER STORM, BUT ANOTHER ONE TO REMEMBER IN I-30 CORRIDOR

This time, the state getting it the worst is Arkansas as almost the entire state will wind up with 4 inches, with local amounts over a foot. This will weaken eastward, but it puts an exclamation point on the winter.

it's going on still and he still cant get it right. Guy is a clownhead. Local amounts of up to 20" and 4" all the way to KY. He should just stop giving forecasts and focus on the long range patterns.

it's going on still and he still cant get it right. Guy is a clownhead. Local amounts of up to 20" and 4" all the way to KY. He should just stop giving forecasts and focus on the long range patterns.

Yeah he busted this bad! We are suppose to be in the worse week of winter so far and its far from it! Evernthough we haven't had weeks of lots of snow but this week starting Sunday-Saturday will likely be the least snowiest week in sometime. It is no colder then some of the weeks in January either. I guess he is going to get warm up correct but he did so bad with this whole Superstorm idea cutting a special video and getting me and Buck pumped up and look now. COLD AND DRY!:angry:

P.S I thought about shooting him an email about my displeasure but he gets 100's of those a day...

I have never seen 16+ snow in my life only time was when I was Seattle and went up Mt Rainer in the mountains...

The all time lifetime fall record for me is 14 inches in December 2004 followed by 13.5 in March 2008

I saw 19" with the blizzard 2 weeks ago and it was just nuts. Took me 2-3 days to just dig out from all that. The winters down here are hit and miss. We rarely keep any snowpack around as it usually melts off within a few days. We usually don't see a lot of events in La Nina. Prior to the blizzard, we had only had 2, 2-3 inch storms and it looked like we weren't going to hit our seasonal average of 12". A lot of times, our season is 1 storm, or a combination of 2-3, 3-6" storms.

Up too 5.5 inches of snow now here! 12.5 inches in 3 days! Going to take a Jebwalk to my buddies apartment to day drink and celebrate classes getting out early! :snowman::thumbsup:

looks like youre gonna get 2 6" events in 3 days after not having one since 04. Personally I am glad we are warming up because when the cold air makes it's comeback someone is going to get a major storm, just hope its ohio. lol

looks like youre gonna get 2 6" events in 3 days after not having one since 04. Personally I am glad we are warming up because when the cold air makes it's comeback someone is going to get a major storm, just hope its ohio. lol

If It warms up..I am done with winter..BRING ON THE SUN AND THE FUN!!:thumbsup::sun:

I think your lying on your location info...Because you sure do sound like you live in SEMI.:whistle:

Last year disagrees with you, and as for Dilly I can think of several significant outbreaks that have occurred in the Ohio Valley in the last 40 years. I mean Ohio is no Oklahoma, but its not Alaska either.

I remember VERY clearly on TWO seperate occasions just this last Fall hearing the tornado sirens blare while driving around and running into some NASTY thunderstorms with scary wind. This is not a rarity here either. As someone else said, we're not Oklahoma, but it's not terrible either.

I remember VERY clearly on TWO seperate occasions just this last Fall hearing the tornado sirens blare while driving around and running into some NASTY thunderstorms with scary wind. This is not a rarity here either. As someone else said, we're not Oklahoma, but it's not terrible either.

Octobomb was the first time our tornado sirens have went off in 10years. And all that happened was high wind for 10 minutes

Last year disagrees with you, and as for Dilly I can think of several significant outbreaks that have occurred in the Ohio Valley in the last 40 years. I mean Ohio is no Oklahoma, but its not Alaska either.

Ill give you last year an example to prove my personal grievance as wrong. But even your sig sums up what Im trying to say. For some reason the action goes North or South of our region..Topography ? who knows why...

Archived