Newest Member
    joxey
Terrible Torch Winter Ahead

CT Rain

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOS a lock to beat Mt. Tolland?

I think even BDL has a shot. Tolland should get off to the lead, but then if we get a KU in March after a horrendous Jan/Feb, then BDL can pull off 21 or 22" while Tolland gets 14"...that should be enough to pass them.

that low? or is that from one KU storm? I think your area does well when the NAO goes negative at several intervals this Winter, it may not be in January, but overall the season will probably be at or above avg, imo, because of a couple good recurring patterns.

that low? or is that from one KU storm? I think your area does well when the NAO goes negative at several intervals this Winter, it may not be in January, but overall the season will probably be at or above avg, imo, because of a couple good recurring patterns.

It was from one KU. :bike:

We make fun of Kevin (CT_Blizz in Tolland) for never getting more than 14" in a KU event. So I'm sure he'll have fun reading this when the regular members get the word to come over here.

I'm glad to hear you are optimistic for our area. I'm pretty optimistic too, though I'm sure there will be a terrible month in there somewhere. But I think 3 of the 4 DJFM will be good. If Jan/Feb stink like Ryan is favoring, then we might be in more trouble and we'll definitely have to hope for a March KU! :snowman:

It was from one KU. :bike:

We make fun of Kevin (CT_Blizz in Tolland) for never getting more than 14" in a KU event. So I'm sure he'll have fun reading this when the regular members get the word to come over here.

I'm glad to hear you are optimistic for our area. I'm pretty optimistic too, though I'm sure there will be a terrible month in there somewhere. But I think 3 of the 4 DJFM will be good. If Jan/Feb stink like Ryan is favoring, then we might be in more trouble and we'll definitely have to hope for a March KU! :snowman:

Jan into early Feb seems to be the consensus for the crappier time.

You're up for an April snow event too btw. Snowman.gif

Archived