Jump to content

WxWatcher007

Members
  • Posts

    36,538
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WxWatcher007

  1. You can set your watch to some of these responses
  2. I like seeing the banding and lightning showing up on radar.
  3. Peak Season Forecast (Aug 20-Oct 20) Named Storms: 5 (4) Hurricanes: 3 (0) Major Hurricanes: 1 (0) Dolly, Edouard, Fay, Gonzalo
  4. FWIW, the GFS is a little further north on Sunday.
  5. Starting to see lightning detected to our south. Edit: adding IR
  6. We do discussion and obs threads for fall storms? (Not arguing, just asking)
  7. It was spectacular. Only lasted a few minutes before the color changed.
  8. I think 60 is possible along the CT coast, with maybe a spot 65 in SE CT.
  9. Let him go There should be HWW for the coast, especially SE CT imo.
  10. No. This isn’t tropical or subtropical currently.
  11. Given how close to the coast it is modeled to get, I think so eventually—whether initially along the NJ coast or when it’s weaker and moving NE over part of New England.
  12. I think the only caveat there is if we get real banding. I can see periods where it pours under those and people see localized issues.
  13. Thanks. Not saying it’s right obviously but that would be nasty across much of the area.
×
×
  • Create New...