Jump to content

WxWatcher007

Members
  • Posts

    36,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WxWatcher007

  1. Did they? Damn Nobody is saying this is historic, btw. It's not even top 25 for fall nor'easters probably. It's just a solid storm breaking the monotony.
  2. 1.56" total so far here @WinterWolf Looks like the Euro nailed the big rain signal. Wouldn't be surprised if I doubled this total after tonight-Monday.
  3. Sure. But that was 76 years ago. Those clearly don't walk through the door often. A good tropical storm could bring inland winds. Outside of that, or the extreme event you mention, it probably ain't happening inland. I'm talking about legit 60+ mph frequent gusts, not a wintertime fropa that brings strong but sub-severe gusts.
  4. This may be a setup for the Adirondacks to see first flakes by mid-October.
  5. I posted an ob of 50kt there a page or two ago
  6. Really incredible ends of the spectrum
  7. Report of a tree down and a person injured in vehicle in Preston per Radarscope.
  8. Yeah. Never believed hooking into Cape May.
  9. Let’s keep this going through March. With Arctic highs of course.
  10. Be careful you may be accused of hyping. Just five decades ago this was just a little rain shower!
  11. Be careful what you wish for. A bird might sneeze and SW CT gets a flood.
  12. I like what I see on radar and satellite.
  13. Ryan covers it, but I'll just add that the little burst of convection right at the center is interesting. This is a pretty good system with a good bit of thunderstorm activity over CT today. It'd be cool go get convection that could wrap around the center but that might be asking too much.
  14. Down to 986mb as of 12z analysis. Looks like it shed the cold front, but still has the warm frontal boundary so obviously not subtropical.
  15. Embedded thunderstorms in the current "band" moving through SE CT. Strong winds aloft on radar but nothing particularly impressive yet.
  16. Ray smashing his keyboard and murmuring "this is why I prefer Miller B's"? Suck it up. The pilgrims lived without power. You're part of the softening of society.
  17. You can set your watch to some of these responses
  18. I like seeing the banding and lightning showing up on radar.
×
×
  • Create New...