Jump to content

Heisy

Members
  • Posts

    9,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Heisy

  1. This is amazing, remember learning about them in met school. Fun post. I do think day 8-15 time frame looks juicy
  2. Yep^ I’m gonna keep checking this forum because if that ULL dives south I’m gonna go LES chasing I’m stoked!
  3. I haven’t been on AM much been chilling over on phillywx forums since it’s kind of been dead, but was just reading back a few pages it does look like youve guys have discussed this time period. That ridge is legit and on pretty much every model now. Just need to angle one of those pac shortwaves correctly to give it enough room to explode. I agree...LFG fellas im pushing my chips I’m all in.
  4. Yo ray. Think this might have some phasing potential too? Heh, now this run might have been a Jan 26 78 redux
  5. Yeah early on I exited the run at 180. That is two operational runs tonight showing this threat. Hope you’re right I need another chase I’m feening
  6. Woops I was way wrong. This CMC has a monster
  7. Really liking this time Period for Ne and interior for a type b system in response to the huge
  8. LOL somehow it goes out to sea but has a vicious vort
  9. who likes triple phasers? Common cmc align the stars here.
  10. Man, 00z gfs so close to a huge Miller B at 180, little better angle it woulD have ignited
  11. Worried about the backside shortwave not phasing in properly. I suppose if southern wave is strong enough it could work on its own, but I wouldn’t count on it right now with current guidance. So many shortwaves to key on it’s not gonna be easy
  12. Too early to worry about that imo. Euro probably a bit over phased. Man is that a sweet kink in the H5 pattern on euro and JMA. I’d take this everyday over suppressed weak waves
  13. It doesn’t look bad 186 hour H5 eps
  14. I’d be out on this one for Ne and even down to my area in Philly. I’d focus on the 12th right now imo. Unless we see models change that lobe position it’ll be tough for it to come north
  15. It doesn’t magically appear. It originates from the same shortwave the main ULL does. Go back to the beginning of the run and watch progression. It breaks off from the energy coming onshore
  16. Hurts you’re killing me bro (idk how to feel)
  17. Eagles fan obviously, if hurts win this game for us I’ll jump off the Walt Whitman. We need a WR in the draft baaasd
  18. We all know you’ll be on the first flight back if a big one is coming
  19. Really? All upset over a day 7-8 euro run that was a few miles from being a hit?
  20. Out of its range, but fwiw. It’s still snowing from VT into ME at 84 hours here...
  21. Reggie still not caving. In fact it looks even more tucked than 6z
  22. Was March 2013 a late phase similar to 00z gfs/cmc etc? I remember the models starting to show the same type of deal at this range. I went and storm chased down and Virginia for a bust instead of going to SNE a few days later
  23. Might be headed to Bangor Maine or something if modeling holds for the next few days. Farthest I’d ever road tripped. Then hopefully come back home for a Philly whooping.
  24. Yea that’s where I got my images from. Was just a rhetorical question I suppose lol
  25. Thought this was interesting. I knew I had seen a similar H5 looking map. The event shown on today’s 12z euro looks really similar to December 18-20 1995. Any older people on here remember that one?
×
×
  • Create New...