Jump to content

Heisy

Members
  • Posts

    9,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Heisy

  1. Awesome^ Now I’m getting jealous. I’m not missing the next one that’s for sure.
  2. I wouldbt be able to get out and leave for NY or Erie until tomorrow evening. Worried that by that point roads will be atrocious as I got close, and I’d miss half the storm. Ugh bad timing. Hopefully another Les event soon I’ll come chase!
  3. Ensembles were way better. Going to have bs volatile runs like that let’s hope it doesn’t become a pattern though
  4. What would be some good spots if I were to go (Buffalo region)
  5. I’m contemplating making my first les chase for this one.I live in Philly. Deciding tonight with the holidays and all
  6. With the blocking forecasted I think we’ll have 3 opportunities with the wave lengths entering the conus. Idk if it’ll be the New Years one or after, but we’ll be tracking soon. Hopefully I don’t have to chase for once.
  7. I’m currently saving. Want to start my own painting company and work up in MA. Close to Worcester. Animal, no worries. I’ll bump this come the end of March but I truly think we’ll have above normal snow. it could be worst. You could be me and storm chase and miss out on 40” because you flipped a coin and it landed on tails.
  8. For coastal plain I’d be more interested in the second wave length event. I think the redeveloping clipper could change to snow for nyc if you get a closed ULL at the right spot, but the hp source is better after
  9. I don’t think anyone trusts them. This is the hobby. We track future storms. We root on the most destructive and intense solution, and on the side we root on post frontal snow showers haha. Anyone who has been in this hobby long enough knows the gfs has too much qpf in cold sector with fronts like this. It’s always too cold, but it’s fun. What’s the big deal?
  10. I forget how you change it. Do you have to pm the mods or is it in settings?!
  11. Yeah with this setup not happening. Gfs likes to put too much qpf in the cold sector with fronts like this. No way.... In other news still a bit of a signal for that post Xmas system. That’s 3 runs in a row on the gfs showing a deepening low off the EC
  12. What the hell were they thinking? Yeah their oldproduct used flash once you zoomed in, but why couldn’t they just keep the same graphics and integrate it better? It’s extremely slow, pixelated, and just flat out ugly.....this needs to be remade. Whoever they hired to make it screwed up.
  13. I’ve been out of loop. If you had told me Concord (the place I chased the early December storm) was going to almost double me down in Lewisburg pa last night I would have laughed at you. That is incredible!
  14. Trust me I feel like jumping off a cliff right now. To miss this when I had perfect opportunity to go anywhere reasonable distance from Philly. Sucks.
  15. I’m pissed that’s where I didn’t setup shop for my chase. Anyway, pattern looks solid going forward wouldn’t be shocked to see another real threat pop up soon.
  16. Im Gonna drive you guys nuts but I’m thinking about heading Williamsport right now and risk driving. I think the pivot sets up farther N, should I do it?!?
  17. Thanks good luck you too! My first time being out this way besides driving through. how does the wind do with this these suckers out here. I know you got the mountains to deal with. I almost prefer no wind honestly I’ve experienced high wind NE blizzards but I’ve always preferred just calm heavy calm snow haha
  18. Well I chose it. I have arrived to Lewisburg. Sorry to bring the bad luck through expect the deformation zone to stall NW of here lol
  19. So last second call. Lol.... we’ve seen some 12z data... should I stay Williamsport or head little drive south to lewisburg
  20. At that point the deformation ccb band still rocking
  21. NAM looks more like EURO imo. Anyone got maps? On the road up your way right now
  22. Leaving philly now! This is gonna be epic! I’m gonna go to Williamsport, and if the 12z runs shift east a bit I’ll just go to Lewisburg or something like that. Is what it is, live and die with the EPS. It always crushes the models down here in Philly so I’ll go with it
  23. 6z euro from my SV looks pretty similar to 00z
×
×
  • Create New...