Jump to content

Brasiluvsnow

Members
  • Posts

    1,872
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brasiluvsnow

  1. Maybe I am just naive and not as knowledgeable as many of you but with 2 and a half days left so much is still undecided and on the table especially N n W . We can't live and die with each model run and I can only imagine what some of you will be posting if the guidance is more favorable for a snow later on today or tomorrow. "You have to be able to smell the rain in order to get the larger snow amounts " speaking of which has anyone seen what Bernie tweeted an hour ago
  2. I want Anthony and everyone else in the 5 boroughs to get some snow but for selfish reasons I know that you " have to smell the rain in order to get the BIG snows " that said there is still a lot to be ironed out here
  3. Just when we thought we were OUT the GFS pulls us back in !
  4. I appreciate all these threads and all the analysis but when it comes to global warming or climate change I do not understand and maybe someone can explain this to me as if I am 5 ? Is Antartica colder or does it have more ice right now in 2023 soon to be 2024 than it did in 1979 ? If Antartica is colder or has more ice NOW = how is that possible if Global Warming is legit ?
×
×
  • Create New...