Jump to content

Brasiluvsnow

Members
  • Posts

    1,872
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brasiluvsnow

  1. NJW, you are probably right but I can tell you that they do update it often as I just clicked on it and the temp was updated 5 minutes ago,,,,,ps I need a new weather station as mine ran into some technical difficulties
  2. https://weather.com/weather/today/l/41.16,-74.00
  3. 35 degrees and light snow but not really sticking here in New City. I just took a look at my local forecast and they are still calling for 4-6 when this is all said and done
  4. holding steady at 34 and as quickly as it changed to snow and turned the deck and cars white is as quick as the radar began looking bad and we have dry slot here in New City Rockland County
  5. 34 degrees and the dreaded dry slot is occurring
  6. down to 35 dew point still says 34 but yes cars and deck are white big flakes
  7. still a ways to go 37 degrees and pouring ( rain that is ) in New City
  8. 38 degrees and still cold rain falling in New City and on the bright side of things = temp went down 1 degree as it has could have risen to 40 but it did not so I am happy
  9. 39 degrees in New City with a depressing cold rain falling
  10. Anthony soon enough this miserable winter will be official over and we can all set our sights on next year. If we cant get buried we might as well hope that Central Park sets the futility record = who wants snow in March that is gone the next day anyways
  11. Dog needed to go out so I woke up to about an inch of snow here in New City,,,,,,
  12. still 38 degrees in new city and I cannot wait for this Winter to end
  13. Ant, this winter has been torture,,,,,in other news we all just know that CPK is going to wind up somehow getting some snow and avoiding snow futility as thats how this winter works if its not these storms it will be some Fluke down the road probably Easter Sunday
  14. this time ( just like last time ) I cant be of any help with the commute,,,,,good luck safe travels,,,,can anyone tell us IF the MJO is in 7 or has it finally gotten into 8 ?
  15. Anyone ever told you that " you have a lot of snowman19 in you "
  16. My local forecast for tonight = " Rain, sleet and snow in the evening, then rain and sleet after midnight. Snow and sleet accumulation around an inch. Lows in the mid 30s. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent."
  17. https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/a2fe919a-3cd7-467e-9cac-076790d5215a
×
×
  • Create New...