EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
February 25-27 Winter Storm Part 4

wisconsinwx

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even realize we were getting that high on posts with Part III.

Another waves is overhead right now. Moderate snow. 31° with lighter NE winds.

@ Brewers from the other thread. Yeah when lows take the track like this one did this area does well. I can't believe how much it has snowed this month!

I didn't even realize we were getting that high on posts with Part III.

Another waves is overhead right now. Moderate snow. 31° with lighter NE winds.

@ Brewers from the other thread. Yeah when lows take the track like this one did this area does well. I can't believe how much it has snowed this month!

Yeah we have had 18.9" here this month, going to approach 30" by the time this storm is over.

I will be banned (through my own words) because MKE will most likely record more than 0.6"QPF.

lol nice job man

Yeah we have had 18.9" here this month, going to approach 30" by the time this storm is over.

Wow that's very impressive... 18.9" is nearly my season total here but at least someone's getting stuff this year unlike last year

From the other thread I kept posting in. I posted this about 20 mins ago:

BRUTAL. Snow just instantly shut off and switched to rain. This is going to cut totals for sure.

Will note that we had some incredible rates there. Added another 2cm since my last update, total 6.5cm snow right now.

EDIT: just went outside, still all rain. Disappointing for sure.

Snow and Sleet really battling it out right now. Just when it looks like one is winning, the other makes a comeback. I am surprised how far inland some of the mixing has penetrated though. Guelph looked like it was going to be completely immune from all this. Goes to show you how delicate these setups are.

My temperature is -0.9 celsius. Hopefully the snow can hold up here.

Archived