joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
PHL JAN 20/21 Obs and Discussion Thread

tombo82685

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No big changes on the NAM (other than a tad off the QPF), maybe an hour or two quicker with the start and end times. Still looks like 2-3 inches can be squeezed out. Probably a 4-5 hour period of steady snow. Reminds me of earlier this month with the first of those 2 back to back events.

No big changes on the NAM (other than a tad off the QPF), maybe an hour or two quicker with the start and end times. Still looks like 2-3 inches can be squeezed out. Probably a 4-5 hour period of steady snow. Reminds me of earlier this month with the first of those 2 back to back events.

Care to elaborate on the start/end time?

what type of job cancels work for 2-4 of snow? I would think we all would be a bit more harden by now....unless its outside work

Hauling coal out of a very deep stripping pit with a 15% grade. It's one of the last roads on the property to get cleared. Seriously though, I probably need to look for another job, as I can't have this every week all winter.

tim, i believe he does coal mining. am i right steve?

Correct Tom.

Hauling coal out of a very deep stripping pit with a 15% grade. It's one of the last roads on the property to get cleared. Seriously though, I probably need to look for another job, as I can't have this every week all winter.

Correct Tom.

Thats def a hardworking job....was jw, i would think this would be a little bit better to allow daily routines to go on......hope it works out for you....

Archived