• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
January 24th-26th Winter Storm Potential

cmichweather

Can we please just discuss this crap of a storm and save the rest for other threads?

And don't tell it it's not crap when we're discussing the Terrain/Geography of Grand Forks, ANOTHER potential storm in fantasy range, the american automakers, who's the worst poster or how good of a winter Detroit has had (or not) instead of the system.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we please just discuss this crap of a storm and save the rest for other threads?

And don't tell it it's not crap when we're discussing the Terrain/Geography of Grand Forks. ANOTHER potential storm in fantasy storm, the american automakers, who's the worst poster or how good of a winter Detroit has had (or not) instead of the system.

JP thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Seriously my friend, Read more, learn more, and post much, much less. You're cluttering these threads with a lot of nonsense. I'm not trying to flame you, I'm trying to help you. If you don't heed my advice, you'll be well on your way to being 5 posted, or possibly suspended.

Ive been on here for about a month now. Your no angel either :lol: you have done your fair share of complaining :pimp:

Ive been on here for about a month now. Your no angel either :lol: you have done your fair share of complaining :pimp:

I'm not perfect. I would never claim to be the model poster. However, I have no hesitation in exclaiming that there is a gaping chasm in the quality of posts I produce, and those that belong to Adjos. And I assure you I'm not speaking for myself.

Seriously my friend, Read more, learn more, and post much, much less. You're cluttering these threads with a lot of nonsense. I'm not trying to flame you, I'm trying to help you. If you don't heed my advice, you'll be well on your way to being 5 posted, or possibly suspended.

This is not meant to be an insult (and I really do enjoy your posts), but could you please take whatever beef you have with Ajdos (or any other member) to PM (or just ignore them)? It'll all fall in place on its own if said member continues to annoy said people or break said rules.

Thanks.

I'm not perfect. I would never claim to be the model poster. However, I have no hesitation in exclaiming that there is a gaping chasm in the quality of posts I produce, and those that belong to Adjos. And I assure you I'm not speaking for myself.

I read quality posts from you and him. Why does he comments of writing this "winter off" bother people...who cares. I never understood on why things like this bother people. People take the internet a little to seriously. This is a place to learn,talk,follow and express your love for weather. Hes just frustrated. Im not I lived in the mid 90's some of the most frustrating winters ever!

This is not meant to be an insult (and I really do enjoy your posts), but could you please take whatever beef you have with Ajdos (or any other member) to PM (or just ignore them)? It'll all fall in place on its own if said member continues to annoy said people or break said rules.

Thanks.

I agree. And that's why I always hesitate calling people out about derailing a thread...it tends to derail the thread further. But some of the garbage here had reached the tipping point and I felt I should acknowledge it. I've said my piece though. I'll continue to address the problem (if it continues) via the report button.

out to 84 on accuwx and it looks....dare i say....like an apps runner getting ready

Not seeing a lot of support among the 9z SREFS (although I guess if something positive happened with the 12z RAOB intake, they wouldn't demonstrate it). But based on what the ul trough is doing, it doesn't look like an OTS solution at least.

i just wanted to admit an error on my part last night.

i was defintely too quick to jump on the GFS bandwagon after seeing the Ukie

what i saw was the Ukie OTS but i didnt see the panels before that, how it got there....in fact it was a southern low and not the scenario of a Miller B as per the GFS.

therefore, last nights models did trend towards the GFS in terms of being a bit quicker with the trough in the west initially very early on.....but that was all.

the GFS is defintitely a clear outlier.......

anyways, sorry about any confusion i may have caused.....i will wait till seeing all the panels before making such assesments.

Not seeing a lot of support among the 9z SREFS (although I guess if something positive happened with the 12z RAOB intake, they wouldn't demonstrate it). But based on what the ul trough is doing, it doesn't look like an OTS solution at least.

was just going to post this. When i saw the 9z srefs i thought for sure the nam would send it ots. Sref have a 1012 low way the hell off the ma coast

Wow. Just wow. You literally have ZERO concept of climo. Maybe its good that your done actually, because if this is your worst winter ever, you have SERIOUS issues. This is going to be probably remembered by the general public as a brutal winter.

Take a look at some past winters sometime. This is Detroit, not Houghton.

:lmao:

Archived