Paleocene Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago Sunday looking like diddly squat in terms of moisture. Potentially more tonight/tomorrow am? But looks hit and miss. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Interstate Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago 26 minutes ago, Paleocene said: Sunday looking like diddly squat in terms of moisture. Potentially more tonight/tomorrow am? But looks hit and miss. Push that front south... I want to play some baseball Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ji Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago GFS got very wet tonight and early tomorrow morning again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benjamn3 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 6 minutes ago, Ji said: GFS got very wet tonight and early tomorrow morning again 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Will Posted 18 hours ago Author Share Posted 18 hours ago WB 12Z EURO for weekend. 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LP08 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago AI euro has been pretty much just noise shifts since about 120 hours out for Sunday. It did great with the nor’easter too. I’ll ride with that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mitchnick Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Don't know if anyone noticed, but many of the MR models are showing a big hit of BN over the Conus east of the Mississippi at the end of their runs for the past few days. 18z EuroAi and Gfs are pretty impressive with 12z support on the Gefs and Geps. https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=ec-aifs®ion=us&pkg=T2ma&runtime=2026100218&fh=360 https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs®ion=us&pkg=T2ma&runtime=2026100218&fh=384 Edit: Euro weeklies are on board too as the first 3 weeks (surprisingly) are BN in much of the east. https://charts.ecmwf.int/products/extended-anomaly-2t?base_time=202610020000&projection=opencharts_north_america&valid_time=202610120000 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Interstate Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 14 hours ago, LP08 said: AI euro has been pretty much just noise shifts since about 120 hours out for Sunday. It did great with the nor’easter too. I’ll ride with that. I think the NAM did the best with the track of the nor’easter. I believe it was the first to hook it back to the coast. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mitchnick Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 7 minutes ago, Interstate said: I think the NAM did the best with the track of the nor’easter. I believe it was the first to hook it back to the coast. Speaking of the Nam, I just saw in the NE forum the NWS has extended its life until 11/3. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now