Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,041
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

2026-2027 Record-breaking El Nino


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, LakePaste25 said:

CFS has another strong WWB teed up for early november, although not as strong as this one.

 

IMG_1694.png

Even with these CFS WWB forecasts being too weak leading to unrealistically low Nino 1+2 values, it increases the WWBs again over the winter and continues into next summer.
 

IMG_7870.thumb.png.831b24ccd269395e1b3f830e3781d362.png

 

IMG_7873.thumb.png.e01481a2df9465fbbd5c135e0887057d.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

climate change is a likely contributor to the strength of this nino. also the enso index you guys insist we use is adjusted for climate change

ENSO is tied to everything, which is why this thread encompasses just about everything....it's generally accepted and tacitly understood. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, A-L-E-K said:

snow autism, many such cases

 

Yes, it's generally viewed as one of the more compelling elements of weather, which is why it's such a point of focus amongst weather circles. I understand why someone who adds nothing else other than snowfall related banter may elicit some frustration from a few, but I really don't think I fall into that category. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

ENSO is tied to everything, which is why this thread encompasses just about everything....it's generally accepted and tacitly understood. 

you have a local subforum for your backyard snow autism

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

you have a local subforum for your backyard snow autism

You have a subforum for your CC autism.

I think the autism implication here is a restricted interest, and I really don't think that fits, dude.....I think I cover a great deal when I write about weather....including CC.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I understand why the snowfall tangent in a main ENSO thread can be frustrating for some, and am sorry for that, but the fact is that that a large percentage of weather circles share a common bond; snowfall is what first compelled us to crawl over to the window and, ultimately acted as the catalyst for that nascent interest in weather that has continued to flourish to the extent that it carries us through even our darkest hours today. It's the fountain of youth in that we get to relive that same, youthful and eternally hopeful jubilance that life would have otherwise long since stolen from us...it's that unique lived experience that binds us with the strongest of social fabric, and it's that unique lived experience that drives the autistic inertia that culminates in my drafting of the longest winter outlook known to man each fall , despite having two jobs and 4 children under the ago of 7.

Hope that answers your question, there, spoony-fork.

  • 100% 1
  • clap 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...