• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
More attachment space

I used up my attachment space after like 600 posts. 

Most of what I want to show is weather research, and I have been posting links, but I think it could be better if there was space to post here directly, plus it would be stored on the board. 

Just a request. Not a big deal if you don't have the space to give me more space. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tezeta said:

50mb should be plenty.  there are people here using modems and we have to be mindful of bandwith.

Unless you're meaning DUN users which is Very rare now, 99% of people in the US (where this place is for) have a broadband high-speed internet connection that has no data cap. Even most smartphones now only use 4G LTE or 5G cell data technology with a typically sizable data allowance (in gigabytes) every month to accommodate those high data speeds. 4G LTE alone is also quite fast.

For me, the problem here is that non-subscribers only have 1.95 megabytes of attachment space per-post. Which is nothing on the internet nowadays. But that's especially a pain in the butt for even BASIC wx data gif animations.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, the_other_guy said:

anybody with an iPhone having an issue posting photos here? I always do that screenshot thing and it’s never been an issue up until about a week ago and I can’t get the file small enough to upload anymore. 

Thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...

I recently had 3.4MB cleared free space and it was such a help! People could easily see what I was talking about in discussions, instead of having to click on the links (I estimate by the "likes" when I post a picture of snow or something that about 40% of people reading the post click on the link to go to the image). 

Does anyone know of a good site to embed images from? Imagebb doesn't work for some reason.