Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

25 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

So weird to see some person massaging a walrus like that. Usually that move results in something going down at the Hershey Hotel.

I hope he at least threw it a fish.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Inquiring minds wanna know what did happen at The Hotel Hershey Friday night...but than again maybe we don't.

I think ONLY people who are FANS of Canderson really know. 
The $100/month subscription hits a little differently. This time you get an email with a schedule of when to expect prison scenes like having tiddies pressed up against glass.

• Haha 3

Basically my goal right now is to get a fire icon next to our thread on a clear day with blue skies where absolutely nothing could possibly be happening, just to have outsiders come out of curiosity to see what a plane crash looks like.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Inquiring minds wanna know what did happen at The Hotel Hershey Friday night...but than again maybe we don't.

Fun times despite being exhausted after a very long work week. And we had no real snow anyway so kinda a waste but whatever. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Move that trough back a bit and don't let that pig ridge bulldog it. 

image.thumb.png.701aa81d7cf23f823aa5e064c4aeff3a.png

image.thumb.png.493b70f715a6d1304d6dc026672427f7.png

I was just looking at that run come out and one thing that I noticed for time period you posted - I'd say at least 75% of the country is above freezing on the mornings of 3/1 through 3/3. The only below freezing areas are the Sierra, Rockies, and the NE. And most areas in the NE are only slightly below normal. 

Virtually the entire nation is a dumpster fire. 

18 minutes ago, canderson said:

Fun times despite being exhausted after a very long work week. And we had no real snow anyway so kinda a waste but whatever. 

we know, Atom shared the youtube link

1 minute ago, Atomixwx said:

I'm going to run for president on this campaign slogan.

will you have sneakers? 

will you have sneakers? 
Dude went to a shoe convention in Philadelphia and hawked sneakers that looked like absolute SHIT and sold out.

Nobody... fn NOBODY is going to wear those garish things, but because the god emperor held them up, they're fashion.

"How do you know I stormed the Capital on January 6th, 2025?" "Because your Air MAGAs can be seen from Space, you idiot."

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

MU is fired up today:

The #PolarVortex will be displaced toward the Eurasian side of the globe over the next 1-2 weeks, & the MJO should remain weak or become active in phases 4-6 by early #March. Both of these are warm signals for the eastern U.S. It's "all systems go" for #spring starting next week!

I'm honestly not sad about it

22 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

MU is fired up today:

The #PolarVortex will be displaced toward the Eurasian side of the globe over the next 1-2 weeks, & the MJO should remain weak or become active in phases 4-6 by early #March. Both of these are warm signals for the eastern U.S. It's "all systems go" for #spring starting next week!

He will have to suffer through possible single digit lows this weekend (in colder areas of PA including south.)  Going to be late blooming flowers this year over here.   Despite the near record AN temps it was never really warm so no lilies or anything yet. 

Styx's, "Mr. Roboto"
Misheard Lyrics:
Double what you got on Mr. Roboto
Original Lyrics:
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

10 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I'm honestly not sad about it

6 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Nope. Not even a little.

With each passing year I get to the point of wanting warmer (NOT hot) weather earlier and earlier. Sunny days this time of year are starting to feel awfully good outside. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

He will have to suffer through possible single digit lows this weekend.  Going to be late blooming flowers this year over here. 

Styx's, "Mr. Roboto"
Misheard Lyrics:
Original Lyrics:
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

Damn - I thought it was "double worries I've got, Mr. Roboto" 

• Haha 1

With each passing year I get to the point of wanting warmer (NOT hot) earlier and earlier. Sunny days this time of year are starting to feel awfully good outside. 
I'll take straight into the oven at this point in life.

Last week I had frozen marbles and this week I'm worried about boulders washing away in a tsunami? Oh well. Beats being cold.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

He will have to suffer through possible single digit lows this weekend (in colder areas of PA including south.)  Going to be late blooming flowers this year over here.   Despite the near record AN temps it was never really warm so no lilies or anything yet. 

Styx's, "Mr. Roboto"
Misheard Lyrics:
Original Lyrics:
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

Wait - what model has single digits this weekend? CTP has my no lower than 25 later this week. I'm seeing mostly upper 20s to mid 30s for low except for Saturday night's 25. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Wait - what model has single digits this weekend? CTP has my no lower than 25 later this week. I'm seeing mostly upper 20s to mid 30s for low except for Saturday night's 25. 

Both Icon and CMC have single digits in parts of PA and CMC has close to 10 in the LSV.   Might change but when frying pan jr. Icon gives out cold temps, it might be cold. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Both Icon and CMC have single digits in parts of PA and CMC has close to 10 in the LSV.   Might change but when frying pan jr. Icon gives out cold temps, it might be cold. 

Minus snow cover, it has to be a pretty stout cold supply to get readings that low in late February. I know that you know that and you're just reiterating what the model output is, it just seems...overdone to me. 

But what do I know? LOL

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

MU does have a low for 22 in Lanco on Saturday night. That's cold for late February. 

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Minus snow cover, it has to be a pretty stout cold supply to get readings that low in late February. I know that you know that and you're just reiterating what the model output is, it just seems...overdone to me. 

But what do I know? LOL

Ironically the PV is dipping its nose down our way.   Maybe the bigger shock is modeled highs do not break 40 (or maybe 35)  Sat.      Even Frying Pan Sr. EC has it in the teens Sunday Am.   At least it is not progged to be too windy.  Windy and highs in the 30's for an end of Feb weekend is not cool without snow.    If only we had something that could take advantage of that bounty of artic air sitting just to our north.

image.thumb.png.6f690030c478d0257686096a5f3b3899.png

• Thanks 1