Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Nooners will be put out in 1:45 :-) 

The band of clouds currently over the Lower Susquehanna Valley will push east of the region by midday. In its wake, a south-to-southwesterly breeze & PM sunshine will boost highs into the upper 50s (east) to mid 60s (west). The record high of 61F at @millersvilleu could be tied!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The band of clouds currently over the Lower Susquehanna Valley will push east of the region by midday. In its wake, a south-to-southwesterly breeze & PM sunshine will boost highs into the upper 50s (east) to mid 60s (west). The record high of 61F at @millersvilleu could be tied!

MDT is also 61 for today; we'll be keeping a close eye on that.  62 is the record for tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

And some Max min's. 

Indeed.  However, the most gettable was today's 39 and that chance has already been lost by MDT dropping to a surprising 33 this morning.  We have an outside shot of tomorrow's 45 and Sunday's 40 but I would lean towards neither record falling.  The high's are probably more realistic at this point, and even those could be razor close. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Canadian came in a little colder, a little further south, and packed a little more punch. 

A drastically different final scenario again like the two compared from 0Z.    But it did slow it down from 0Z.  Hour 84 12Z has the lowest area of pressure at 1003 in Eastern Tenn.  At 0Z that same panel was in NE NC at 1001. 

Sorry I should have said in the LSV.  Sometimes I forget to add that, my bad. 
No you didn't need to say anything really. I was just accepting my award as model-run winner, which is nothing more than spiking the football when being named off-season super bowl winner.

Basically I just became the Chargers.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

That's not true. I got 1 for 6 days. Lol
Oh you real hard. I spend a month building the digital railroad with a sandcastle scoop and you here doin a week. Tell us about digital Rikers Island. When they tossed yo salad, did they use jelly or syrup?

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Someone break out the actual snowfalls per member and see if we have some outliers causing that.   I do not have access unfortunately.   Cheap. 

Me cheapo too. But here's the odds for a 4" snowfall.  Pretty damn good.

sn10_024h-prob04.us_ma (2).png

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Oh you real hard. I spend a month building the digital railroad with a sandcastle scoop and you here doin a week. Tell us about digital Rikers Island. When they tossed yo salad, did they use jelly or syrup?

This is hall of fame level stuff…..atomixwx is my original fav amwx troll.