Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

18 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I got banned for a month for trying to be funny, but this forum gets invaded by the troll army every five days and the useless Ohio janitor can't even come over to spray a can of Raid?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

We only have a moderator whenever the board hall monitor reads every thread looking for something that upsets them, then the call a mod in. Thats what happened to you.  Shit pisses me off. 

Rant over

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

A SCORCHING start to the month of February across central and western Pennsylvania. Rankings for average high temperatures for the first 7 days of the month:

Harrisburg/Middleton (6th)

image.png.844cb2d5364b25063685d9d955420caa.png

Williamsport (3rd)

image.png.54cc7f8ae8264fb7909ef9e09b7e9b71.png

Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Area (8th)

image.png.f2ce51fc3ac6e884b43eca09649fca0b.png

DuBois (2nd)

image.png.4c33a9c006de779b2c7a7102c602555d.png

Bradford (3rd)

image.png.9faa0d5fd19f9c731640293248a1267e.png

Pittsburgh (5th)

image.png.118b73a05a0fb1afacb2594676b81518.png

Unfortunately, it's not warm enough. I hope temps rise 2C every year.  And I'm doing all I  can to see to it...old gas lawn mower that smokes like chimney, oil for heat that leaves that nice smell in the neighborhood, gas appliances.

• Haha 3

Unfortunately, it's not warm enough. I hope temps rise 2C every year.  And I'm doing all I  can to see to it...old gas lawn mower that smokes like chimney, oil for heat that leaves that nice smell in the neighborhood, gas appliances.
Yanking catalytic converters off the vehicles, feeding the cows beefareeni so they fart like race horses, burning tires in the back yard, all kinds of shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Yanking catalytic converters off the vehicles, feeding the cows beefareeni so they fart like race horses, burning tires in the back yard, all kinds of shit.

Yep. End of the world can't come quick enough in my book.

I bought a thousand of those end of the world survivalist MRE buckets that Jim Bakker is shilling to recoup all the jail costs, and I am good on total horseshit food for the next seven thousand years because I can't imagine this happening soon enough.

Everybody start by going outside and lighting a fart. Do it now.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

hey now....some us "not quite as old" still have lo navigate this shitstorm in hopes of retirement -  or a world worth livin in when the time comes.  

6 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I bought a thousand of those end of the world survivalist MRE buckets that Jim Bakker is shilling to recoup all the jail costs, and I am good on total horseshit food for the next seven thousand years because I can't imagine this happening soon enough.

Everybody start by going outside and lighting a fart. Do it now.

actually heard of someone doin that and burned bunghole so bad that it ended up killin him....

well I read it on the internet....:lol:

6 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Icon ain't smoking what Gfs did overnight. 

yeah B transfer just south of KPIT with marginal thermals doesnt work well round here.  Need further south track to give CTP a shot at this.

actually heard of someone doin that and burned bunghole so bad that it ended up killin him....
well I read it on the internet....
I think if I were a triage nurse at the burn clinic out in Pittsburgh or Baltimore or something and somebody came in with an extra crispy rectum because they lit a fart, I'd probably smother them with a pillow and hide them in the ICU somewheres.

41 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

thats it. Thanks Mike

His last video was from Monday - that was after the weekend storm that dropped 49". They just got an additional 48" since he made that video. :)  

With the 100" this month, Mammoth Lakes is now only 237" behind last year's pace. They're at 186" YTD - same time last year they were at 423"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Gfs looking to move back to its look for PD when it had the 3 in a row snows. Too early to say if cold gets here on time.

For storm #1 i agree, but #2 and PDIII look fine in the cold department.