Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

9 minutes ago, Ruin said:

Im under a very dark blue band of snow atm but nothing is falling. Temp went from 28 to 25 maybe its just cooling the atmosphere and its too dry.

Moistening the atmosphere.  Watch your temp drop, dew point rise, RH reach needed levels, and then boom fireworks! Just gonna take a while ha. 

24 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Moistening the atmosphere.  Watch your temp drop, dew point rise, RH reach needed levels, and then boom fireworks! Just gonna take a while ha. 

true but needed it to be closer to the event honestly. today its to spotty for it to have snowed in my area sadly. but temps down to 24 all rdy 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Not sure if it was posted earlier, but here is DT’s First Call, while we wait for his Last Call.

His 4 inch line moved south, but he has a large area of 6+ in the northern half of CTP that really hasn’t showed on the models.

IMG_4543.jpeg

After looking at his start time map earlier today, I hope last call comes really late. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Not sure if it was posted earlier, but here is DT’s First Call, while we wait for his Last Call.

His 4 inch line moved south, but he has a large area of 6+ in the northern half of CTP that really hasn’t showed on the models.

IMG_4543.jpeg

Yeah, I  have no idea where his 6" came from. Modeling indicates that 6 should be a 2, but what do I know...don't answer that!