• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Summer 2023

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Typo, sorry.  I did have the Only in there but meant to say .29.  Just corrected.    I am surprised someone did not ding more for over estimating. 

Ah got it.  It definitely stood out to me as seeming high but I had also seen the map @Itstrainingtime posted earlier today and figured it made sense.  Clearly it did not ha. 

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Ah got it.  It definitely stood out to me as seeming high but I had also seen the map @Itstrainingtime posted earlier today and figured it made sense.  Clearly it did not ha. 

I just checked two local Wunderground reports, and one was .27 and the other .42 so quite the difference in a small area.     If you saw my "Only .9 comment" before I just fixed it, you should have scolded me for saying only in reply to ITT who really only had .17.  LOL 

These cool, cloudy rainy days have failed to produce over and over it seems. I despise the air mass, but what we apparently need is daily 80s with 70 dews and enough of a trigger to set up daily, slow moving training convection for a good week. Day to day it will be feast or famine, and unfortunately some unlucky community will get 10" in two hours daily, but with decent coverage daily of convection of that kind I'd take my chances that most areas could score 3"+ for the week.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I just checked two local Wunderground reports, and one was .27 and the other .42 so quite the difference in a small area.     If you saw my "Only .9 comment" before I just fixed it, you should have scolded me for saying only in reply to ITT who really only had .17.  LOL 

I thought about it but figured you were just wisecracking with the "only".  Also sometimes I'm just lazy about posting ha.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It is windy over here so was not comfortable with short sleeves but did go with shorts.   Only 59.   MDT got to 65 or 66 so no clean records/no records today. 

I believe Lancaster's (MU) record low high is still in play - previous record was 67, I believe the high so far today is 66. 

It has become very humid here and I just walked across campus and did not detect even the slightest of breezes. 

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I believe Lancaster's (MU) record low high is still in play - previous record was 67, I believe the high so far today is 66. 

It has become very humid here and I just walked across campus and did not detect even the slightest of breezes. 

It is not windy over in Gettysburg either and it is raining there and not here (back home).   Been totally dry here since this AM.    So, I did not need the shirt after all as G-Burg is where I got out of the car.  It was much more humid there than here. 

• Like 1