Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,038
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Fall Banter


IrishRob17
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

@rclabhow are you doing?  How's the postage stamp?

Good evening Rob. I feel fine and thank you. I will test tomorrow for + or -. I still need to take care of the necessities so I follow the protocols. The postage stamp has oak leaf drift and the 80 foot (my estimate) oak is not done yet. It’s relatively young, about 35 years. The figs are still leafed, the Camilla’s are fully budded and I have to have a serious seasons talk with the maple. Sadly I can almost envision the coconut palms a generation or two down the road. Well I guess I’ll go back to entertainment tonight since forky’s posting. Stay well, as always ….

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, forkyfork said:

a 1978 setup in this climate would give everyone from philly to bos 30+

we had close to that a few times though....1996 and PD2 being the last two times it happened.

Jan 2016 up to here (didn't include Boston).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...