Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

3 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Decent N to NNW low level chilly feed late Sunday into Monday morning courtesy of a high north of the lakes trying to nose in ahead of the Monday system.  Should  have a good chance at getting near  or below freezing ahead of potential front end early Monday am ( good timing ). I'm  Definitely not looking past it yet especially with nothing else on the horizon. HH  Gefs has trended baby bumps cooler past few runs . Ensembles and occasionally op runs have been hinting at the possibility Monday for days but not a solid signal ofc.:icecream:

Yes, the 18z GFS has it for the 27th, but this run it runs out of steam east of the mountains.

24931046-684A-4A21-8631-4C226649BF86.png

D33BFC68-C29A-43D5-9D21-6DDF451E1665.png

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

Lol… But I thought we were in a another terrible drought….dead grass for years…

Blizz, I thought you must have blocked me.  Glad to see you reply to one of my posts.   My grass did die in the front (previous summer)  and my home insurance paid to have that part of my yard re-sodded, but I think Training has been doing quite well in this department.   He has a shot to mow in January! 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Blizz, I thought you must have blocked me.  Glad to see you reply to one of my posts.   My grass did die in the front (previous summer)  and my home insurance paid to have that part of my yard re-sodded, but I think Training has been doing quite well in this department.   He has a shot to mow in January! 

Lol, I don’t block anyone!

I’m off from now until Monday am, so lots of time for posting unless Christmas stuff is going on at the time.

Hopefully we get above normal precip in feet of snow from January to March!

You will be mowing twice a week this Spring!

2 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Lol, I don’t block anyone!

I’m off from now until Monday am, so lots of time for posting unless Christmas stuff is going on at the time.

Hopefully we get above normal precip in feet of snow from January to March!

You will be mowing twice a week this Spring!

That is probably right.  From April to late May, its a mow fest in the 'Ville. 

• Like 1

The Euro, Canadian & GEFS today each had a noticeable jump in snow totals for their 15 & 16 day totals. The “blue” on the map made a nice push south in week 2. 

These are just tools that I use for trend purposes in the Winter. 
If this trend continues to build, we could be in the snow business during the first week of January.

351BD80A-A561-411E-9CD8-116DAEC802BB.png

B80C6F6F-ACAF-49C5-8EDF-BEBF66A82941.png

4C9A9EA8-FDEE-48F4-B02B-40B381AB8666.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

The Euro, Canadian & GEFS today each had a noticeable jump in snow totals for their 15 & 16 day totals. The “blue” on the map made a nice push south in week 2. 

These are just tools that I use for trend purposes in the Winter. 
If this trend continues to build, we could be in the snow business during the first week of January.

351BD80A-A561-411E-9CD8-116DAEC802BB.png

B80C6F6F-ACAF-49C5-8EDF-BEBF66A82941.png

4C9A9EA8-FDEE-48F4-B02B-40B381AB8666.png

It’s good to see the “blue” extending south towards DC into northern VA on the CMC ensembles & the GEFS.

Just now, anotherman said:

I don’t think it’s a good idea to look at snow maps for over ten days away. It’s setting us up for disappointment.

I thought that I used all of the disclaimers that I could possibly state…

Heaven forbid we have a nice looking trend…

Maybe they disappoint or maybe not….

Possibilities….