• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Tn Valley Severe Weather

jaxjagman

Interesting event here in Van Buren County on the plateau. By far the most amount of lightning I have ever seen, but a lot of it seemed to be could to cloud. It also rained about 4.5 inches. The oddity was we had no wind at all, we were under multiple sever thunderstorm warnings and just to my west, McMinnville was under a tornado warning. Yet no wind and no hail. Not complaining, just wonder why that would be.

• Like 1

While we lost power from the morning squall for a few hours, I was fortunate not to get any damage....As Jeff said, it was an incredible lightning display last night. And I have never seen so many warnings in our area at one time. I know this was not anything like 4/27/11, but it was pretty wild for this area. 

May be an image of ‎map and ‎text that says '‎9:38 ar ar- -Tennessee, Alabama, Ge 24 49:34PMEDT(01:34GMT) 9:34 PM EDT (01:34 GMT) Bowling Green -T dash عن Jash ökevill Murfreesbo Kn Flo Florence nCE Rome Gadsden Birmingham Atlant Tuscaloosa Peachtree La Grange AA weathertap.com‎'‎‎

• Like 5

I strongly suspect that we will see a confirmed weak tornado in southern Hamilton, Bradley and Polk counties from the squall line this AM. It developed a wicked inflow notch right after it crossed I-75. There is a line of heavier tree damage extending from about my place in Apison all the way to the Cherokee National Forest.