e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
NYC/PHL Dec 26-27 Potential - Part 4

am19psu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok let me hook my computer to the flat screen so i can split the tv 14 ways to view the different runs.

Get dual displays, you'll be able to look at every single model at the same time. Just make sure to rotate one of the LCDs upside down so you can read the KMA :thumbsup:

Hmmm, almost sounds like the GFS OP run took on the persona of one of its top 2-3 bullish ensembles from previous runs, but the other ensemble runs didnt change at all. From what youre saying, Im guessing the ensemble means of the 0z GFS was still around 0.5" qpf?

Maybe 0.1". They were east of the 18z ens mean.

Wow, so we basically didnt gain much knowledge of whats going to happen at all lol.

No. Right now my theory is just that models are converging on a final solution and aren't wholly shifting west to significantly affect more of I-95. I will say that the 500mb and above trends are improving, so I could be wrong.

No. Right now my theory is just that models are converging on a final solution and aren't wholly shifting west to significantly affect more of I-95. I will say that the 500mb and above trends are improving, so I could be wrong.

Yea, if there was a real consensus being developed to shift this thing west you probably wouldnt be seeing so much of a variance with the models. I remember a few scenarios where things worked out for us when it looked bad at first, and almost always there was a near-unanimous shift. This happened quite a bit back in the early 00s.

We're gonna need a team effort to get this back west. I like the excitement and fire so far. Game time. Let's do it.

I don't think there was ever a moment in my winter storm life more awesome than watching streaks of lightning in the sky in 4"/hour snow rates on Dec 19th last year in 30-40mph wind gusts, so if we can recreate something 1/10th as ginormous as that, I'm all in. :thumbsup:

I don't think there was ever a moment in my winter storm life more awesome than watching streaks of lightning in the sky in 4"/hour snow rates on Dec 19th last year in 30-40mph wind gusts, so if we can recreate something 1/10th as ginormous as that, I'm all in. :thumbsup:

Imagine how pissed you would have been if you were back in central PA for that lol.

Archived