Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

Too late...shot's down, just hanging w/the beer.

Ugh, Brady just knotted the game at 24 for the MA crew after they were up big at the half and popping champagne. Now u had to go and do the same? This is still trending N and warmish. Let's pause.on the celebrations until Saturday night. I have a very uneasy feeling about this still. 3 for 4 tonight.....that 1 miss is looming large attm and staring us in the face with an evil smirk. Need to get to 4 for 4 soon on one of these suites.  

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

The 850 low is in a perfect spot....right now. But it has done more than just 'tick' N the past 3 runs. It has jumped N 125 miles on 3 consecutive euro runs. We are fine right now, but the trend is alarming honestly.....we r out of wiggle room SE PA i95 and 15 miles N and W. Careful what you wish for. I warned about this N jump in a Nina with a block pulling away and debated with those in other subs saying this was going to be squashed. It could flip either way still right now we have 3.5 days to go. Too close for comfort. And justifying with "we'll be fine all the big one mix" isn't the same argument anymore. This could go from being a big one to a big letdown quickly. Temper expectations. 

850th.conus.png

2 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

The 850 low is in a perfect spot....right now. But it has done more than just 'tick' N the past 3 runs. It has jumped N 125 miles on 3 consecutive euro runs. We are fine right now, but the trend is alarming honestly.....we r out of wiggle room SE PA i95 and 15 miles N and W. Careful what you wish for. I warned about this N jump in a Nina with a block pulling away and debated with those in other subs saying this was going to be squashed. It could flip either way still right now we have 3.5 days to go. Too close for comfort. And justifying with "we'll be fine all the big one mix" isn't the same argument anymore. This could go from being a big one to a big letdown quickly. Temper expectations. 

850th.conus.png

Still go with the ensembles this far out which is alot better for our area.  Seeing them 6+ is amazing. 

15 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Ugh, Brady just knotted the game at 24 for the MA crew after they were up big at the half and popping champagne. Now u had to go and do the same? This is still trending N and warmish. Let's pause.on the celebrations until Saturday night. I have a very uneasy feeling about this still.

The celebratory shot/beer was "just" for this mornings 0Z Euro, not the whole event. Only the MA nutjobs score a victory 5 days out. I was just glad we held serve for at least another day. I'll probably do the same later tonight...

• Weenie 1