• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Malcolm M
    Newest Member
    Malcolm M

January 2021

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

GGEM making a run at 1/29 as well. Not quite enough but that’s interesting at least. 

It's been interesting to watch the models fluctuate handling the continental flow.  I'm a weenie novice but the pattern has certainly been a bit odd.

At least the 29th looks to have a broad precip shield. Won't take much of a bump north to do some damage.

Just now, RDRY said:

At least the 29th looks to have a broad precip shield. Won't take much of a bump north to do some damage.

At this point 2" of Currier and Ives would have weenies dancing in then SNE streets.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That is the kind of event that will produce a monster band N of guidance.....not the 1/26 garbage.

This is the one with the best potential. 

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That is the kind of event that will produce a monster band N of guidance.....not the 1/26 garbage.

I don't love relying on MLM but I hope it snows next week. The odds may be low but at least we have a seat at the table.

I'll gladly take a 2-3" event and be grateful but I think first week or so of Feb has that big Miller B potential.

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I don't love relying on MLM but I hope it snows next week. The odds may be low but at least we have a seast at the table.

I'll gladly take a 2-3" event and be grateful but I think first week or so of Feb has that big Miller B potential.

Watch 1/29 turn into Steve's Jan 2011 lol He'd be out in the yard tossing doggie terd up into the air like confetti 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm read my book on the blizz of 1888 for good luck.

Is it the blue one with the title in huge print "1888"? I think I borrowed that one from the library as a 7-yr-old weenie.

17 minutes ago, Henry's Weather said:

If the mid-atlantic gets a MECS while I haven't accumulated since December, I'm gonna lose my ****. 

How bout that wintry look out west in SF Bay Area.....if my parents house gets measurable in january and I haven't i'm also gonna lose my shit.......some real bull S going on here.....

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I hadn't realized that you had any shit left to lose, at this point.

Great point.....but my parents getting measurable would squeeze the last shit out.....I mean it never snows there bro....ugh

• Like 1