Total Members
    Most Online
    Areri
    Newest Member
    Areri
JTA66

E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2020 OBS Thread

3 hours ago, The Iceman said:

Hmmm usually we get the epic trough in late october that lingers through late november that then transitions to ridging for 3 months straight. 

It deep troughed in September this year so maybe the March cold next year will last into July

• Weenie 1

14 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Changes afoot for next week, the refrigerator door doesn't open until late week but before then we broil. At least that is the ECM take.

AC probably kicks back on this weekend. Rain early next week followed by a nice chill later next week and a below norm next weekend...thinking upper 50s/low 60s highs for the burbs.

• Weenie 1

Had a suppressed high of 75 yesterday due to the overcast after a low of 58, and the humidity is back so much that the fog has commenced in-earnest this morning. Am down to < 1/4 mile although the sun looks like it is trying to break through it somehow (it's pretty low ground fog though). 

I think I hit my low of 57 now (so far) and currently 58 (58.3) with a dp of you guessed it, 58 (57.9) and fog.

19 hours ago, RedSky said:

Changes afoot for next week, the refrigerator door doesn't open until late week but before then we broil. At least that is the ECM take.

ECM has been straight trash this summer, hard to take it seriously at this point.

Definitely feel the DPs today (currently 66) compared to the last week or so. I went outside thinking I'll get some fresh air w/a breeze. Neither, dead calm and muggy....

71F / DP 66

• Weenie 1