• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Polka
    Newest Member
    Polka

Southeast Valley Special Obs and Last Min Forecasts.

Who knows if we will even get another event this season, I like to go back in summer and read these threads of any events we have. May the WWA verify for our Southeastern Valley areas, as you guys can barely get a car top whitener the last few years.

• Thanks 1

According to MRX Chattanooga and other southern valley areas of East Tennessee and NE Alabama should see some big flakes with this one. There's not much better than those half dollar or larger ones smacking down, they accumulate quickly too. With luck the system will be a little bit more vigorous north and west to get more of you guys in the game.

• Like 1

FFC upgraded the GA border counties to a WSW..now calling for 2"-4" for those counties. Best lift an dynamics looks to slide just to the south of Monroe/McMinn counties.

It's Happening! Two 50 year events in six days. Chiefs win the Superbowl. Snows IMBY. OK 5 years on the snow sticking greater than half inch (forecast). Started about 7, sticking at 7:30 Eastern. Hope we have 2-3 hours of this. East Brainerd, Chattanooga, Tenn.

IMG_0830.thumb.JPG.3a0163b7bfcf5c1ca60303f3b3499e86.JPG

• Like 7

I find it comical MRX with their sun angle comment yesterday afternoon, and snow accumulating on Interstate 75 in Cleveland. Jack Knifed Semi. 4ee0175a786f06a1bd56873a354ecb57.jpg&key=20c96e3908c36c82b46d1138914e7b10ca05cb11217ed12e3d8f721fabf46ff6

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Northern Meigs on the Roane county line have about .5 an inch and coming down at a pretty good pace back and forth between light and moderate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1