• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

So, let me get this straight....Saturday we get missed to the south (and north), Monday we get missed by the clipper to the north, then Wednesday we get missed to the South and East.

Got it.

:P 

Sneaky potential for a little LES on a NW flow behind the departing system..

SN_000-072_0000 (10).gif

So, let me get this straight....Saturday we get missed to the south (and north), Monday we get missed by the clipper to the north, then Wednesday we get missed to the South and East.
Got it.

Yeah, that's exactly how it's going to end up. We might as well just default to Matt's forecast for now on, lol!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Yeah, that's exactly how it's going to end up. We might as well just default to Matt's forecast for now on, lol!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I called it from 2 days ago when the GFS was the first to sniff out the warmth....and which way did the models head? Stick with the forecast of winter suckage...

Hopefully the GFS and myself end up wrong for tomorrow..I wish...

8 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Hey wolf, when is the cold coming? 

Idk I don't dabble in this witchcraft u guys call LR forecasting lol

All I know is I haven't seen full grass since November. 

We still have 3 months to go, as bad as last year was I still finished with 177° for the year .

We will pay for this in the long run when it's snowing into may..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wolfie09 said:

Idk I don't dabble in this witchcraft u guys call LR forecasting lol

All I know is I haven't seen full grass since November. 

We still have 3 months to go, as bad as last year was I still finished with 177° for the year .

We will pay for this in the long run when it's snowing into may..

Man, the long range op runs are just a steady train of southwest flow...and not the kind that bring epic snow to BUF. More like January dandelions to Freak’s backyard.  Looks like the polar opposite of those April to end of May periods where the flow just won’t budge from the northwest.  Need a major reshuffling of the deck to get our winter started. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

Man, the long range op runs are just a steady train of southwest flow...and not the kind that bring epic snow to BUF. More like January dandelions to Freak’s backyard.  Looks like the polar opposite of those April to end of May periods where the flow just won’t budge from the northwest.  Need a major reshuffling of the deck to get our winter started. 

Exactly. Losing Dec/Jan is basically an F winter unless we get an epic LES storm 3'++