• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2019 Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

We boomed out in Warrenton,  Ended up with 3".  Had about 3 hours of really good rates :)   All that snow led to a colder than forecasted drive into work.  The thermometer in the truck was bouncing around like a cheerleader at a football game, but the lowest temperature I saw  was 7 degrees.  my truck is generally +/- 2 accurate.  Impressive!  Cant wait to see tomorrows temperatures with the snow cover still in place

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I seem to get later and later with these......

For the month of Jan 2019 my location recorded 2.69 inches of liquid vs a normal of 2.77 inches, a -0.08 below average. Wettest day was the 20th with 0.73 inches. There were 13 days with measurable, 7 days with a 'T' and 11 dry days. Total snowfall for the month was 6.1 inches vs a normal of 7.0 inches, a -0.9 below average. Biggest snowfall was on the 13th with 4.4 inches falling. There were 3 days of measurable, 9 days with a 'T', and 19 snow-less days.

Averaged high for the month was 41.1 degrees vs a normal of 42.5 degrees, a -1.4 below average. The warmest day was on the 9th with a 61.4 degree reading. Averaged low was 25.7 degrees vs a normal of 21.8 degrees, a +3.9 above average. The coldest day was the 21st and 22nd with identical 3.2 degree lows. The overall averaged temp for the month was 33.4 degrees vs a normal of 32.1 degrees, a +1.3 above average.

The highest wind recorded for the month was 44 mph on the 25th.

There were no new records created during the month.