• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

11 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I think we are heading in to a very suppressed pattern...with cutters mixed in. Just seems like one of those winters. Can't get the cold and moisture to interact.

I think you’re wrong. I hope, anyway. I see an active pattern. Everything coming together for a blockbuster or two. First one might struggle. 

Big positive indicators all on board. 

5 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

I think you’re wrong. I hope, anyway. I see an active pattern. Everything coming together for a blockbuster or two. First one might struggle. 

Big positive indicators all on board. 

I hope I am wrong...But not getting sucked in to a storm a week out. Way too many changes can take place.

• Like 1

Not really much time if ya think about it.  We have a couple boring days then we get a front Wed-Thurs then 2 days later the event everyone's talking about for Sat-Sun.  If all the models have something then something's coming but what, is the question?  With the amount of cold air around, I'd bet the white stuff as opposed to the rn, but thats just me!

• Like 1

I know we’re all getting excited for the snow potential starting to stick as the models progress but holy smokes the extreme cold being advertised now to close the month looks down right dangerous! If it were to verify could be looking at all time records being set almost everywhere... -20F surface temp at DC? There all time record low is -5F that’s how anomalous this cold could be. We would have some modification with the lakes but still down into the minus teens... oh and lake responses are being highlighted! Have a feeling some of us will need to be digging tunnels to get out the door by February 1st...
bf81eba57cdf4b7079405c819da1c1c6.jpg
2fc55e2ba0b9b6f026762fb18aa34499.jpg

• Like 1