Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 4-6 Coastal Bomb

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Sn0waddict said:

True. The gefs gave me some optimism but I feel like I’ve had that same feeling 5 times already with this storm just to be let done. I have to imagine we will finally have some clarity by 12z tomorrow.

Let’s be honest....the storm is annoying AF.....next up the king.....let’s see where we go 

Yeah that's better than 12z, lol...it held that southern stream in closer and didn't let it escape east as fast as 12z. It's what the model guidance has been generally doing...as it gets closer, it keeps that southern stream a little more tucked in when we cross that 36 hour threshold.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah that's better than 12z, lol...it held that southern stream in closer and didn't let it escape east as fast as 12z. It's what the model guidance has been generally doing...as it gets closer, it keeps that southern stream a little more tucked in when we cross that 36 hour threshold.

We knew that escape was BS.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

The lest northern stream interaction the better. Keep trending that trough over the Great Lakes weaker and weaker and let the southern stream do its thing. 

1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

The lest northern stream interaction the better. Keep trending that trough over the Great Lakes weaker and weaker and let the southern stream do its thing. 

Yeah let it ride up the east side...rather than kicking it east.

Archived