Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2016-17 OBS Thread

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JTA66 said:

It's always fun to see what the wind kicks up, there was an ironing board out in the middle of Allentown Rd this morning.

Early this morning I heard a construction tarp was flapping around, dislodged and landed in the middle of the Burlington-Bristol bridge roadway. It eventually blew off the bridge and into the river.

2 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

can't believe Mt Pocono only gusted to around 45'ish.

seriously felt like 0 to 70 up here...several times.   something about the wicked-ness of the gusts, truly seemed unique up here.  

wind blast...0 to 70... felt like roof was coming off. 

I don't know exactly how windy it got here, but it woke me up around 2:00 this morning. I mean it was windy! Lot's of that this year so far... I can tell by the amount of sticks on the ground that this was a good one overnight (and this morning). Around 5:30 am I saw they put up a high wind warning overnight. I felt like I hadn't gotten the memo on the high winds before I went to bed. In other words it was a bit of a surprise.

Sure looks like potential snow squalls for some in a couple hours with the arctic front. Currently 39F

In other news the forecast low of 11F  Sunday morning nearly matching my coldest reading of the winter is a major gut punch. Seriously overperforming cold in March arggggggg

Sure looks like potential snow squalls for some in a couple hours with the arctic front. Currently 39F

In other news the forecast low of 11F  Sunday morning nearly matching my coldest reading of the winter is a major gut punch. Seriously overperforming cold in March arggggggg

My budding bulbs and bushes are not happy about this!

Very nice snow squall right now, and i'm not even in the bulk of the squall. Who ever gets caught in the middle of this squall will pick up a nice half inch. Anyway, picked up a healthy coating here on grass and cars. Great way to end the atrocious winter, or whatever it was.

Archived