joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2016 Forecasts/Disco/Obs

snowman19

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Sunday night into Monday morning the Euro is 0.50"+ LE from the city on North. MMU is bullseye with 0.75"+

Temps look very marginal with the low tracking right off the CNJ coast and just south of LI.

Hour 150/156 

850 - 2  925 - 4 BL 33 DP upper 20`s throughout 

The surface ends up colder. 

Not marginal at all 

That map is sht , it reads 33 as non snow .

Do you understand simple meteorology ? 

NE wind , Low to the BM  all mid layers - 2 to -4  DP in the uppers 20s 

So that 33  will b 30 as you get closer .

you are making yourself look stupid here 

You're assuming that this is going to end up trending more favorable as we go on. I said that that surface temps were in the mid 30's. Max res is showing NYC at 34. While it may very well be snowing at that hour, it's going to be a wet snow, verbatim.

You're assuming that this is going to end up trending more favorable as we go on. I said that that surface temps were in the mid 30's. Max res is showing NYC at 34. While it may very well be snowing at that hour, it's going to be a wet snow, verbatim.

No verbatim 

33/28 NE wind 850 -2 925 -4 is snow .

The BL cools and those snow maps are not what you should use here 

You combines both systems . 

The 1st system has no snow for the coast . .2 OF LIQUID WITH THE BL AT 40 

850s crash after the precip is E . 

LOL

I said that the first system had marginal temps, which you actually agreed with. I'm not combining anything. If you look at those goofy snow maps they don't show any snow within 100 miles of the city which is wrong.

It's time for me to take a break. I've watched the models since yesterday and I've seen a half a dozen wildy different solutions in that time frame. Obviously the models have no clue at this stage, none of them. It's not like they are disagreeing with each other, they each have contradicted themselves from run to run.

Wet snow from DC Metro up to Boston Wednesday night. 

150/156. Would include NYC at this time .

Maybe you meant another Wed . 

It showed SNOW the fact that it missed N and W you threw in wet .

LOL 

I will end this/ not my 1st rodeo kid. 

150/156. Would include NYC at this time .

Maybe you meant another Wed . 

It showed SNOW the fact that it missed N and W you threw in wet .

LOL 

I will end this/ not my 1st rodeo kid. 

The moderate snow stretches back into NE PA. How is that a miss N&W?

BTW, saying from DC Metro up to Boston, wouldn't that automatically assume NYC was included? I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

The moderate snow stretches back into NE PA. How is that a miss N&W?

BTW, saying from DC Metro up to Boston, wouldn't that automatically assume NYC was included? I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

The heavier snow with the main  SHORTWAVE  if off to your SW not NW and as per that run the heaviest axis runs  right up I95

The heavier snow with the main  SHORTWAVE  if off to your SW not NW and as per that run the heaviest axis runs  right up I95

Where do you think I live? I'm 25 miles from the GWB. That run would have been fine for where I live. Lighter precip but colder temps. It all balances itself out in the end. What are you even arguing about? Do you not realize that the 00z run will likely look completely different anyway?

It's time for me to take a break. I've watched the models since yesterday and I've seen a half a dozen wildy different solutions in that time frame. Obviously the models have no clue at this stage, none of them. It's not like they are disagreeing with each other, they each have contradicted themselves from run to run.

Agreed completely. There is a likely storm for the East Coast 5-6 days from now. It's anyone's guess what the final outcome will be.

Where do you think I live? I'm 25 miles from the GWB. That run would have been fine for where I live. Lighter precip but colder temps. It all balances itself out in the end. What are you even arguing about? Do you not realize that the 00z run will likely look completely different anyway?

Yes . They change every 6 hours .

I only argued with the term wet snow as it implied non accumulating crap / that`s not how I saw it .

Archived